||Chapter 12|| Party Time 🥳pt.1

~Angel's POV

Three days later...

OMG!!... I only have two more weeks until I'm done with school. I will officially be a RN, I am so excited. I have been at this for 4 years. Yes, I know it only takes two but I've quit and come back plenty of times. It was just hard with being fresh outta high school and when Marie was born it got even harder so yea... I finally made it!

As I was thinking my phone rang and interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey BITCHHH" my loud ass best friend yelled.

"Hey girl, wassup," I said heading to the kitchen.

"So bitch tell me why its a party tonight, and I want you to come," she said

"Girl, who throwin this party?" I asked getting some breakfast food out

"Umm... theboyfromtheclubthatIwaswithandhishomeboys," she said really jumbled up sounding a little nervous thinking that I'm most likely finna say no. But lucky for her, I'm off tonight and I don't mind.

"Hell yea bitch," I said surprising her.

"Ok bitch let's do it, I'll pick you up at 10:00 cause it starts at 9:30... you know we gotta be a little late, like a bad bitch should," she said

"ok girl I gotta run to the mall and find me something to wear, "I said finishing up with my cooking.

"Ok bitch see you later," she said hanging up

when I got done cooking, I went and woke up Marie so we can eat and get ready for our day.

"Marie get up and come eat," I said softly in her ear, as she slowly rose up.

"Good morning sissy" she smiled and kissed my cheek as always.

"Good morning my love," I said and kissed her back.

We walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to eat. Once done, we got dressed and headed to the mall. Luckily I got paid yesterday and the bills aren't due until two weeks from now. But I'm still ballin on a budget..

We pulled up to the mall and got out. I got out Marie's stroller so I won't have to carry her around, even tho she can walk she just spoiled. When we walked into the mall the first store I went to was this plus size boutique, I shopped there all the time because it's one outta the four plusize boutiques that actually had good stuff. After shopping around a bit even picking up Marie a couple things out the kids section, careful not to get broke, I went to the food court and got me and Marie food. I debated on eating in the food court or in the car. But I was hungry so I chose the food court. Like always we ate Chik-Fil-A, you know I couldn't say no to Marie that's her favorite.

"Mommy?" Marie said while playing on my phone.

"Yess baby" I said back, "when is Mr.Kyng gonna come back?" she asked

"umm, I don't know baby, ill have to speak to him about that." I sad not really knowing how to answer that question. Only because, I haven't seen him around anymore....

~Kyng's POV

"Aye bruh you ready for this party tonite?" ACe asked me as we were chillin' at the trap.

"you know it nigga," I said rolling up......after finishing the wood, I got up and told Damien I'm finna go to the mall, but really I was finna slide to get me sum to eat, I just didn't feel like having company, and if u mention food his ass always down to ride. After I checked on everything in the trap one more time I headed to my car and headed out...

I went and got me some food from the best motherfuckin place it is!!! Chik-fil-A ofc, that shit be HITTIN! But what's crazy is my ass ended up at the damn mall forreal. So, I looked round' for about two hours and picked up a fit or two.. after that, I headed to the food court to get me some more food cs a nigga was hungry again. Looking around I spotted no other but the one and only ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................~ To Be Continued!

Kyng in media

Short but the next chapter .... CHILEEEE! :)