||Chapter 3|| "what's the move👀"

Angel's POV

"Wheww bitch it is hot as FUCK out dis door......shit and then it smell like satan's ass crack." Kya said scrunching her face up.

"On God...but bitch I wanna go to the club. It's Saturday and I'm off tonight I ain't got no classes or no up comin tests." I said trying to convince her.( I'm trying to get my degree in nursing to make a better life for me and Marie)

"You know I'm always up for the shits. Bitch all you had to say was; "I wanna go to the club" that's it that's all."she said being her normal loud and crazy self.

"Ok bitch I get it...but go home and get yo ass ready and imma get an Uber there and we gone get an Uber back cause a bitch gone be lit tonight. And I already know how yo ass operate so aint neither one of us driving. Imma be there by 8:30 so be ready hoe."I said.
_______________________________

Kyng's POV

"Man fuck you tryna do tonight bruh??" I asked Ace as I sat down.

"Shidd I'm tryna got hit up the club. It's Saturday night......all the hoes be there. And I'm tryna get me some pussy bruh." He said. I just shook my head and chuckled.

"I mean you know I'm up for it so imma fuck witchu at like 9:00."

"Imma hit up Damien too see if he down." I said

"Ight bruh imma head out." He said as he left.
.....................................................

Didn't really like this chapter but next one gone be better and longer.🙃
~~N💛