||Chapter 7|| "Susan's" 🍩☕️

~Angel's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling sick to my stomach, sore between my legs, and I couldn't get up without feeling num. As I was trying to attempt to get up I felt the need to puke, I ran to the bathroom ignoring the pain that shot through my body knowing I'm gone regret it later. I emptied out my stomach and walked over to the shower, I cut on ALL hot water not wanting any cold. I took off all my clothes and got in. Trying to process everything that went on last night. Where did I go wrong I thought he was the only right choice I made, I thought he was the only man who wouldn't hurt me. Turns out he is just like every other man that's ever been in my life.

I hopped out and continued with my daily hygeine, I put on my work clothes. Going to wake up Milan.

"Come on Milan, wake up baby it's time to go to daycare." I said as I tapped her lightly on her butt.

"But whyyy I don't wanna go to daycare mommy". she said whining like every morning. {Sometimes she calls me mommy}

"You know you have to go I have to go to work, my love" I said running her a bath, and going over to pick her up. "can I get a kissy, pleeeaaassseee" I said doing a little pout. " I guess" she said and gave me a wet kiss on my cheek as I chuckled at her response.

I got her ready and we headed out. I stopped at McDonalds and got us some breakfast before dropping her off.

Then I headed to her daycare . "Ok.....Milan were here lovebug, come on. I said as I went to get her from the back seat and she jumped in my arms. We walked in and I sighed the sheet. "Hello, goodmorning Milan and Ms. Jones." the teacher said as we walked in the class.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Walker" we said at the same time. "Ok Milan see you later" I said as I put her down and fixed her clothes. "Ok mommy I love you" she said and ran off. "I love you more" I said loud enough so she could hear.

I chuckled and walked out the building, to my car so I won't be late. I headed to the diner where I work called 'SUSAN'S BREAKFAST & MORE' it was a new restaurant in the city and my old job closed down so it was a win win. My shift started at 8:30 and it was 8:25 when I got there so I clocked in and started working.

...............................................................................................................................

~Kyng's POV

"Damn bruh.." I said as I woke up and rolled over. I looked at the clock on my night stand by my bed. It said 9:45 so I woke up cause I had to be somewhere by 12:00 and I wanted to stop and get some to eat  at this new restaurant round' town called Susan's, before that . So I rose up out the bed and went in the bathroom to do my daily hygiene.

When I got finished I called up Damien and Ace to see if they wanted to slide with me to the restaurant. Of course Ace fat ass said yea as long as I was paying, so he's coming and Damien said he would come too. So I went into my closet and got me a red, grey, and black JORDAN shirt out with some black jeans. I slipped that on with my, red suede 5s. I grabbed my keys to my all white Range, my wallet, and phone. I shot daedae [Damien] nem a quick text saying that im on the way and to not order without me.

I walked out and locked up the crib, I hoped in the whip and pulled out. In the car I was in deep thought, til' that name popped up in my head....~ANGEL. Bruh, she bad as fuck, but I know if I hoped on dat I couldn't be with her in the streets. She not the type of girl I wanna be seen in public with.

When I pulled up to the restaurant, I walked in and seen Ace and Daedae sittin in the corner by the window. I went ova there,spoke and sat down.