||Chapter 2|| "My life"💸pt 2

Kyng's POV~

"Damn bruh" I said under my breath as I opened my eyes and the damn sun was shining right in my face.

Then I look next to me and seen my hoe from last night still here.
"Aye bruh, wake yo ass up!" "Yeen gotta go home but you gotta get THEE fuck up outta here." I said as she got up and looked at me crazy.

"Really Kyng, you do this every time. You get me in yo bed just to fuck me and kick me out."she said obviously pressed🙄.

"I meeeeaannn you already knew wat the fuck it was when you got yo ass in my bed and let me hit. Sooo what the fuck you complaining bout?"

"Ight bet, when u need some pussy don't come to me, don't call me....nothin!" She said still pressed as fuck.

"BET! The fuck you think....you the only hoe I got? MAN! Fuck outta here. Yo pussy ain't even dat damn good....I just like yo head game."

"I HATE YOU KYNG"she said with tears in her eyes as always.

I just chuckled and watched her leave. So I could get ready for my day.

When she left I shot Ace a quick text and told him to come chill wit me til we find sum to do. After dat I hoped in the shower to do my daily hygiene.

I got out and put on some basketball shorts..no shirt. When I heard Ace loud mouth ass "YEEERRRR, WATS CRAKIN PIMP"he said in the loudest way possible.

"Man how the fuck you get in my house? And why the hell you so damn loud?" I asked walking downstairs. To see him rambling in my fridge

"Don't worry bout all dat, but you wanna go get some to eat? Mannnn a nigga hungrier than a bitch!!"

"Yea hea I come" I said grabbin my keys,wallet,and phone...slipping on a t-shirt.

On the way to the place I got deep into my thoughts and was thinking bout how lonely I'm getting. Damn man a nigga need somebody by his side. Imma check it out tho we gone see who really tryna fuck wit da kid. By that time I had done pulled up to the restaurant.
I hopped out and walked in looking at Ace fat ass already ordering.

"Damn bruh,you couldn't wait on a nigga?" I said as I sat down.

"I told yo bitch ass I was hungry. You takin yo damn time and shit."
He said as I finally looked up at the waitress and damn.... was she fine.
Brown skin thing with some hips and ass on ha. I thought to myself as she finally spoke up.

"Hello my name is Liah can I take your order please". She said lookin at Ace like he was a piece of meat.

"Uuhhh lemme get a breakfast platter everything on it,with 3 waffles Nutella and bananas on the side add an extra 2 pattie sausages plus a ham cheese and bacon omelette... oh almost forgot an orange juice and keep em comin"

Me and the waitress looked at him like he had 12 damn eyes. Once she got done writing down his big ass buffet she looked to me and asked," and for you?"
"Uhh you know wat I'll just take a orange juice."

"Ok I'll be right back with your drinks" she said as she walked away.

Damn bruh how long has it been since yo ass ate? I asked

"Oh nahh I just ate two hot dogs and sum french fries just a few minutes ago at the crib. I ain't finna eat all dis I'm just finna eat a lil and save the rest for later."

No sooner than he said that the food came out. And I be damned dis nigga ate every single damn crumb on his damn plate. Then gone say some..." it wasn't even dat good". "Well shiid nigga I couldn't tell." I said as we paid and walked out.