||Chapter 9|| "We meet again Pt2"🙂

~Angel's POV

"You need yo fix your attitude, because before you know it your gonna be getting complaints from costumers. And you know five complaints is a suspension." I told Amber. She is my boss but sometimes it feels like the other way around. Ugh, now I gotta go out hea. I walked out to the table and seen some familiar faces. "Hello, my name is Angel, I am so sorry for your inconvenience, may I take your order?" I said with a smile on my face. Two of them told me their order " And for you sir", I said to the other one while he just stared at me "sir" I said tryin to get his attention.

"KYNG!!" The man who was at the club with Kya said. "Hmm, yea." He said in confusion."Bruh gone order we done already." He said to him, he as he got his menu and zoomed thru. "Oh shit, my bad ma. Lemme get yo special, wateva that is and a orange ." He said plainly. " Ok ill be right with yall's drinks." I said with a smile. I turned and felt eyes on me but kept movin.

I fixed their drinks and returned to the table" Ok I had a lemonade, and two orange juices." I said sitting them down with three straws. "And I'll be right back with those orders." I said as they grabbed their drinks.

I went into the back and checked on their orders, they weren't ready yet. And I had to use the restroom, so I was walking towards the restroom until someone bumped me and made me fall. "Damn!! Watch wea yo ass goin." He said, and never looked up. "sorry" I said in a whisper. That's when he looked back and seen who I was.  "Oh Shit! My bad ma" He said comin back to me. "It's ok. I'm fine." I said giving him a slight smile. "Well lemme help you up" He said with his hand out for me. I grabbed it but I felt something, I shook it off tho."Thanks" I said in a soft voice and walked off. "Wait" He said as he grabbed my wrist, making me turn around and face him. "Yes?" I said. "Umm, Uh" He stuttered as he stared into my eyes. "Nevermind, good seeing you again" He said as i walked off with a smile and nod. That was weird as fuck. Like wasn't he just insulting me at the club. Now he helping me up and gettin lost into my eyes. I thought.

I went to the restroom did my business and went and checked on the food. It was ready so as I was bringing it out, he was making his way back to the table. " Here you go" I said as I sat their plates in front of them. I smiled, but at the same time I looked over at him. And he smiled back. I hope he doesn't think I did that on purpose.

After they ate and left, they left a hefty ass tip. So I was grateful. Afterwards I finished the rest of my shift and headed to go get my baby.

*This is just chapter 8 but in Angel's POV*