||Chapter 6|| "Dat shit crazy"😦

continuinggggg.................

~Angels POV

"AHHH!!!LET ME GOOOO!!" I said as my crazy ass boyfriend dragged me out the club by my fresh lace front,because my outfit was "too extra".......like wat the fuck does that even mean. I didn't even know he was comin to the club.

I was screaming and kicking til we got outside, when he let my hair go and my head hit the ground.

"Oh fuck" I said in pain.

"Aye bruh getcho fat ass up ion know wat the fuck you thought this was. Wearing dis shit,wea is yo fuckin clothes at Angel." Donte said with nothing but venom in his voice.

"Donte please leave me alone.... please I'm sorry I'll go home,change and stay home with you,just stop puttin yo hands on me." I begged.

"Man fuck all dat shit bruh, you knew you was wrong when you came out here with this shit on. You make me put my hands on you Angel." He said snatching me up by my white cardigan.

"NOW GET IN THE FUCKIN CAR!!!" He said causing a scene. And I just stood there lookin at him,feeling like a dumbass,to keep fuckin with him.

"Aye,Aye,Aye y'all straight out hea??" The shit talkin nigga that was with Kya friend,Ace said.....ion know his name.

"Yea bruh just mind yo fuckin business nigga. AND ANGEL BRING YO ASS ON..ion know wat you thought dis was,GETCHO ASS IN DIS GOT DAMN CAR NOWWW!!!"
Donte saints

I hurried to the car to keep from being even more embarrassed. "Getcho big ass in the car." He said as he pushed me in the car. When I looked up I had tears in my eyes and I could barely see, but I seen Ace friend still outside looking at the whole thing unfold. I felt so embarrassed.
******************************

~Kyng's POV

"I know bruh dat shit was crazy, he was callin her all types a names,puttin his hands on her and everything." I said on the phone with Ace. Explaining how ole' girl got man handled outside the club.

"Dat shit crazy though, wat she had on wasn't even bad for real. It was only a dress." Ace said.

"Yea bruh but imma fuck witchu... I ain't get no pussy tonight,so I gotta call up one of my hoes." I said.

"Ight bruh, I'm prolly fine call up my lil bae" Ace said referring to the girl at the club. As he hung up.

Looking through my contacts, I'm realizing ion want none of them hoes at all, so imma just go hop in the shower.

As I got in the shower all I could really think about was dat girl tonight. And how trifling her clown ass boyfriend did her. The way he called her names put his hands on her. Everything dat shit bogus as fuck bruh. I said starting to get mad over a female I don't even know the name of.

WAIT....I think I heard him say it tonight. Lemme see..... Aliyah nawl, Angelia nope, Ang- An-......

         Angel!!

I said as I fell asleep with that name on my mind.