||Chapter 10||

~Angel's POV

After, my shift I went and picked Marie up from daycare, as I walked in I heard the same familiar voice I been hearin for a minute now.

It's the same man from the club and this morning. It's like I'm following him or he following me. All I know is dat he fine as fuck. I WOULD NOT mind seeing him more often, I thought biting my lip walking towards Ms. Walker which happens to be who he was talking to.

"Hey, Ms. Walker. You got my baby?" I said trying to peep into the little classroom they had.

"You know I do" she said smiling, going into the classroom to get Marie. As I stood outside waiting. "So, whos following who." he said "huh" I said a little confused until I thought about it. "oh, umm I really don't know. It does seem like it though." I said with a slight smile on my face. We stared at each other in the eyes for like five minutes. Until Marie caught my attention. "MOMMMY!!" she screamed running towards me like everyday. "Ahh, that never gets old." I said picking her up a kissing her smiling cheek.

"See you tomorrow Ms. Walker", we said at the same time as me a Marie walked out. But, as I was turning around I seen King licking his lips looking at me with low eyes. Wheww!! Jesus I almost turned round' and jumped on dat damn man. He was just insulting the fuck outta me and Kya at the club, calling us 'fat bitches, big mama, precious.' so nawl he can't be interested in me.

Its just when I see him I get butterflies, and when he touched me at the restaurant today my knees got weak. I've only seen him three times. Donte has NEVER made me feel like this, in all of our 3 years of being together. I thought as I was driving back home. "mommy, I'm hungry, I want food" Marie said "ok baby wat do you want?' I asked. "Chik-fil-a please!" she said excitedly I chuckled at her. I only had a forty dollars to last me thru the week, and it's Monday. But, I just feel bad that I cant treat Marie to little mommy daughter days and things like that. And although Marie is young she is very intelligent for her age. So, I try my best when I do have a lil money.

We pulled up and I wanted to sit down and enjoy our food, so we parked and got out. We walked in and I could've sworn I saw a familiar face, but we kept moving. We went to the counter and ordered our food. Once we ordered we chose a two - seater bench and sat down.

P.S.~ This chapter is kinda short and boring but I just wanted to update for yall. Hints why I didn't even put a title :)