||Chapter 11|| "A new record"📝

~Kyng POV

"Damn man I'm hungry" I said as I was on my way home. And I hate cooking so look like I'm eating out tonight. As I was looking around at the restaurants, I seen my favorite one Chick-fil-a. I pulled in,it wasn't really full but it was. I hopped out and went in.

I ordered and sat down, because I wanted to eat in, and relax. As I was waiting on my food I started thinking about today, and how I have to go see my auntie and handle a couple of things tomorrow.

On my phone setting a couple of things up, also making sure things were going good with my people. When I looked up i seen a familiar face. I promise it's like she following me.

She got to the counter to order, that's when I seen that she had her daughter with her. Afterwards, they sat down in a bench across from me. As the waitress called my name I seen someone, approach their table. It was that trifling nigga dat like to put his hands on women.

So, me being the nigga I am I walked over after getting my food. "Hello, beautiful" I said to Angel not looking at anyone else, although I felt eyes on me. "Hey, this is a new world record, four times in one day. she said looking down blushing.

"Aye bruh, you the nigga from the club that couldn't mind his damn business" he said lookin at me. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I said not takin my eyes off her. "And you over here flirting with my girl in my face and shit." He said starting to raise his voice. "And yo ass ova hea blushing and shit. I ain't neva seen you blush a day in my life, but soon as this nigga come speak you red." He said

"Like, nigga who even is you?" He said rising up and gettin in my face.

"I'm the nigga that's gone take yo girl, and treat her how she posed to be treated." I said lookin him in his eyes. As we stood eye to eye me being a little taller.

"Babe, come on let's just go." She said tugging on his hoodie.

"Angel get the fuck off me before I knock yo ass out dawg" he said side eyeing her.

"Mommy...I'm scared." The little girl said. But when she said it she looked at me with those big brown baby doll eyes just like Angel. That made me stop everything I was about to do to this nigga. She had her lips poked out with tears on the brims of her eyes.

"You know wat you got it." I said and he mumbled something and walked out the restaurant. I sat down and looked at Angel as she nodded her head telling me it was ok.

"Hey, princess" I said to the little girl.

"Hi" she said a little shyly.

"What's your name??" I asked her as she looked up.

"My name's Marie wats yours? She asked oso sweetly.

"My names Kyng." I said as I put my hand out for her to shake. But instead of shaking my hand, she jumped in my lap and hugged my neck as I chuckled and hugged back.

"Wat was that for??" I asked as she sat in my lap.

"You ran the bad man away!" She said lookin excited. It's crazy cause she look just like Angel bruh.

"Well your welcome." I said and we just sat ate and conversed the rest of the night.

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH DAWG IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!!!! Y'all lemme explain my absence so basically... I take COLLEGE classes but I'm in high school. I don't know if y'all have heard of it but it's called dual enrollment. You get to take college classes while still getting your high school education. Therefore you can save like tons of money from student loans and everything. So I've been trying to adjust with going from regular high school classes to; college courses, and high school classes, homework EVERY NIGHT, and all while trying to contain a 4.0 gpa, so y'all everyday I'm on a laptop, doin homework, finishing up assignments and stuff so, I be tired, and sleepy by the time I get some free time. On the weekends I got homework, holiday breaks and every thing so I am very sorry if I don't update as constantly. I'm trying!!😩🥺