||Chapter|| 5 "THE FUCK!!"🤬

~Kyng's POV

"Man where the fuck is dis man??" I said referring to Ace...his ass just disappeared outta the blue.

As I was lookin around I seen ace over there wit these fat ass females.

"Man wat the fuck he doin over there??" I said mumbling to myself ,while walking over to where he was. 

"Aye bruh, wat the hell you doin ova hea with big mama, and precious?" I said jokin on their weight.

"Man chill the fuck out wit all dat shit bruh" he said with all seriousness on his face.

"Oh so you takin up for fat bitches now" I said with a chuckle

"WHOOOO IN THEEE HELL IS DIS PONK ASS NIGGA TALKIN BOUT!!!???" The one with the rainbow shorts thingy on said. While the one with the snake skin like dress on was sitting there quiet and looking shy

"Wat you gone do...eat me???" I said and started laughing my ass off.

"Aye bruh lemme talk to you real quick" Ace said pulling me to the side.

"Nigga I don't wanna talk....you 'round hea fuckin with fat bitches and I want me some pussy,and not from know fat hoe either. I said being straight up.

"Look my nigga go getchu some pussy but,chill out with all the fat jokes and shit. He said straight staring at the one with the rainbow short set on. 

"Aye bruh you foreal right now" I said in curiosity.

"Bruh I'm deadass right now"  he said sounding like a new yorker.

"Ight bruh but just know we gone chop it up bout dis shit later ." I said  

We did our handshake and was about to split ways...til we heard hella commotion coming from where the girls was sittin.

"AHHHH!!! LET ME GOOOO!!" Somebody said in that direction.

"OH SHITT!!" Me and Ace said at the same time