12

I got home at eight after the meeting

I got home at eight after the meeting. I was so fucking confused because I knew that there had to be something else up with her. Delilah would never not do something because someone is against it. She would only stop doing something if it would harm people she loves and this thing between us is definitely not harming anyone.

It also makes me think what thing this even is what we have or had going on. It didn't let me sleep so I got into the kitchen, got a scotch bottle and walked into my home office to do some things. I've actually lost track of time but one bottle scotch later, I look at the time in my i-mac. Two in the morning. That was not that late as I had expected but I am still not tired in any way. But I have to use the toilet.

I flushed the toilet and headed back to my office when the doorbell rang over and over again. The action caused Tiago to wake up and bark like crazy, while stanidng in front of the door. The person outside begins to bang on the door along with still ringing the bell until I open the door and Delilah falls into my arms, the smell of alcohol not going past me unmissed.

"Ooh. Muscles." She says as she grips my biceps and looks up at me with a grin on her face. What a Déjà-vu. "What are you doing here, Angel?" I pick her up bridal style and carry her over to my sofa and suddenly the unsettling scent of mens perfume that is definitely not mine captivates my nose. Sitting her down on the couch, I kneel down and cup her cheeks to tilt her head down no mine. "I am horny." "You ended this, Delilah. Why are you coming to me when you are horny?"

"Oh. That's actually the main reason why I came here." She grabs my wrists and holds them in place as she looks at me with a little smile before she kisses my forehead. "So. Amalia came in that day when I fist rejected you. She told me she had a picture of us in your office and threatened me to end this. She said that she would publish it to the press so that everyone can see and I didn't want this to ruin your Reputation. And the other thing was that I didn't want our families to find out because you were right-it really is none of their business but still I didn't want it to be seen by everyone. I am sorry Mase. I should've told you sooner."

I am absolutely filled with rage that Amalia would go that far. We've fucked a few times but that was nothing special. I regret it everytime I did it. "This is probably the first and last time that I am going to say this but I am actually thankful for your love for alcohol. I know that your stubborn ass wouldn't have told me that if you wouldn't have been drunk." I say as I pull her head down and place a kiss on her lips. "You're not mad at me?" Delilah looks at me with a worried and confused Expression. "Of course I'm not, Del... You smell like man."

"Jake drove me to your place." "Did you sleep with him?" She pulls me into a hug and gets down the couch to sit on my lap. "No. I still haven't slept with anyone except you in the last months." I hug her back immediately after that answer. "You want to take a shower? To get the alcohol out of your system a little bit?" "Yeah."

She's taking off her clothes while I turn on the shower and get out of it before the water hits my clothes. "I'll be in the living room." "You're not going in?" She asks with a dissapointed voice as she looks at me completely naked. She's not getting an answer. I just strip out of my clothes, take her hand and walk her into the shower with me following right behind her. We stare into each others face as the hot water runs down over our bodies. Delilah walks closer to me so that our chests touch and she wraps her arms around my torso. She moves her gaze away from mine and starts kissing my chest to my collarbone, to my neck, jaw and finally to my mouth.

"What are you doing, Angel?" "I want to feel you again." "Delilah you are drunk." "So are you." She says inbetween kisses and presses her stomach to my hardening cock before she gets down on her knees. She looks up at me with a grin on her face as she takes it into her hands and starts pumping it in it what causes me to lean a hand against the shower wall to stable myself. "Oh fuck." I feel her tongue swirling around the tip of my dick and then when it moves down to lick one single line down to the base of my cock. Making her way back she puts the tip into her mouth and slowly shoves it more and more into her mouth. As soon as she reached her throat, she holds the space that won't fit into her mouth and starts moving her mouth up and down, sucking lightly.

After some minutes, I grab the hair on the back of her head and push myself even further into her mouth what causes her to gag. I pull myself out of her mouth and grab her wrists to pull her up. As soon as she is standing, I wrap her legs around my hips and pick her up to lean her against the wall and slam my cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes. Oh shit!" She moans out over and over again as I thurst into her. I place my face into the spot between her neck and shoulders and place some bites and kisses every now and there, just appreciating the time with her. I don't know what this is but the thought alone of her sleeping with another man makes my blood boil.

_________________________________________________________________________

Finally it's out. God I hate botox barbie.

Comment your thoughts. Love you!!!!