25

I was starting to not being able to control my feelings and felt my eyes getting watery

I was starting to not being able to control my feelings and felt my eyes getting watery. I turn away from the oldtimer to Mason. "You remembered?"

Mason looks down at me and slowly moves closer to cup my face with his big hands and kisses me in a soft way. We lean our foreheads against each ither after the kiss and he draws small circles over my cheeks with his thumb.

"Of course. It was important to you." After Mason and I slept togehter for the first time in mh office, we talked about some things and how we picture our future. I told him that I always wanted an oldtimer.
I'm not into cars but i just love these ones. I told him that I want to drive around in it with romantic music playing in the background while being with someone I love. "As soon as you told me that, I didn't forget it anymore. Why are you crying?"

"My emotions have been all over the place lately. And you just make me really, really happy. I love you. Thank you so much."

I wrap my arms around his torso and cry into his shirt. "I love you too, angel."
He kisses the crown of my head over and over again and then pulls himself out of my grip as he hands me the keys to the car.
"You want to try out your new car?" I felt a little bad because he bought a car for me. And I also appreciate it so much.

Grabbing the keys, we get into the car and I have to wait a few seconds before starting my car because my vision was still a little blurry from my tears. As soon as the car starts, music plays in the radio.

Romantic music.

God I love him.

We drove around everywhere. Drove through the city, hooked up one time where no one saw us because Mason said that the first drive with the car should be even more slecial than it already is.
And good god was he right.

He told me that I have a garage here where I got the car so Ben won't see that he just bought me a car. Just to avoid questions.
We got home before Celine and Ben did and talked to the others until we left for bed.

_

The last two weeks went by really fucking fast. We spent most of our time sunbathing and visiting Pablo and Emilia.

And right now, we're on the way back home. We only have five more hours ahead of us. Everyone is sleeping. Except for Mason. He's been touching me for half an hour now while I was trying to sleep. "I can't wait anymore. Please angel." "We had sex one hour before we got to the jet, Mason." I whisper-yell at him. "I'm getting blue balls. Please angel, look. Feel." He takes my hand and places it on top of his really hard boner. I get aroused immediately when I feel what he is hiding in his pants. I wonder how the zipper doesn't just pop open when he's hard.
Literally.

"Ten minutes." I say. He gets up immediately, grabs my hand and guides me to the bathroom. I get onto the counter and feel how wet I am. Mason sees it and doesn't waste a second to push into me with all his strength. I scream into his shoulder so that no ine hears it and hold back my moans as he starts moving in fast, hard thursts. "oh my god." He used another angle and now reaches me g-spot with every thurst he makes. I almost fall apart from my orgasm immediately when he also starts circling my clit.
This is so wrong to do it here. With our parents outside. Our siblings and a child... but god do I enjoy it.

"You feel so fucking good, baby..." My first orgasm rips through me and the man follows me right over the edge while letting his head fall into my shoulders and letting out a long, loud breath.

I grab his softening dick, pull it out of me and adjust my clothes to get out again. All freshed up, we walk out of the restroom to see Ashley wide awake. Looking at us. Oh no.

"You two are disgusting." She says and looks down to sleeping Trey. "Could you resist her looking like this?" Mason asks her from behind me and pulls me onto his lap as soon as he is seated in his seat again.
"Well I at least could wait until we are at home. Alone." She says

"Bullshit." The man under me mumbles into my ear, making me get butterflies in my entire body. I lean into him and try to fall asleep again while Mason trails slow circles on my arms.

_

It's November now. Almost three months after spain. Nothing much has changed. Mason became rhe old workaholic like he was before the trip and shows his love to me just as much as before.
Emily proposed to Ashley on Mason's birthday party. So that's practically the only thing that has really changed.

"I." kiss "have" kiss "to go" kiss "to my client." Hard kiss.
I am sitting on Mason's lap in his office chair with my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my body while we made out.
"He can wait." "No he can't. He's really important. Now let go of me. I'll be at your place in only a few hours."

Clapping the man's cheeks softly, he follows with a slap on the ass and then slips his hands in both my jean pockets. "You are at my place as soon as possible. I love you. See you later."

"Love you too."

_

"Thank you so much, Mr Williams. I'll call you as soon as I know a good day for the project." Damn this man has a strog grip. The creep smiles at me and shakes my hand so hard it almost hurts. "That's a really food idea, Mrs. Kingston." He finally walks out of the room and as soon as he is out of sight, I slip my hands into my pockets, letting out a loud sigh, feeling something in the right pocket.

Slowly pulling it out of the pocket and looking at it I get slightly confused. What?

_

"There you are." Mason says as he opens the door and looks at the object that I hold in his face. "Is this yours?"

____________
What is ittttt?

Question just because I am curious... WHO is your favorite MAN from all of my stories.
Like your ranking...

Same ranking for the WOMEN of my stories🥰🥰

Excited for the answers.
Guys.... Drama is going to comeeee

Commenr your thoughts! Love you!!!