24

I don't deserve him

I don't deserve him.

That's what I think about as I look at the sleeping man laying next to me as I stroke his hair and gently drag my fingers over the beautiful features of his face.

The things he does for me are things that no man has ever done for me before. He cares about me. And he actually shows it. Another good reason why to just go for more mature men. He appreciates me.

He makes me happy.
He loves me.

And I do too. I was really surprised myself when I saw that I woke up before he did but this is just great right now. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. His arms are wrapped around me and knotted together on my lower back. He respects the things I like. He respects it in bed and in every other situation too. Mason is a man that doesn't ask you how you like it in bed and how you reach your highs the fastest.
He just knows it. He knows what he is doing. And I love it when this is the case with men.

Mason may be ten years older than me but no man has ever made me feel this way like I do with him.
I was surprised that I confessed my feelings for him after such a short time but it was true. Never in a million years, I would have thought that I would fall in love with him. Or with anyone. But I did. I fell hard.

I thought I would be single until at least twenty five to settle down but I guess fate wanted it another way. And I'm happy about it. I feel Mason's arms tightening around me and see his eyes slowly opening. He looks at me with half closed eyes and starts smiling. "Morning sleepy head." "First time you get to say this huh?" Mason kisses my neck and then my lips. "Happy birthday." I don't respond to him and simply just pull him in a kiss.

"Ben and Celine decided to spend the day together on their own tomorrow. Which means that you sadly have to wait for your present until tomorrow. I hope that's okay for you."

"You didn't have to give me anything, Mason." He looks at me as if I would've just said the most horrible thing in the world and moves a little to hover over me. "Are you crazy? You'll get something. End of discussion. Now give me a kiss." I grab his face and pull him down to connect our lips. I dip my tongue into my mouth and push him away after that. I basically jump out of the bed and into the bathroom. "What are you doing?" He asks from the bedroom.

I've already applied toothpaste on the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth when he asked me. "Brushing my teeth because of my morning breath and taking a shower because I smell like I had sex."

"You did have sex. Very much too." He says, as walking into the bathroom to turn on the shower before he begins brushing his teeth too. Ge took a shower together after that and I put on a yellow two piece set, applied my daily make up and we went downstairs.

"She's coming!" I hear Ashley whisper-yell to the others. As soon as I arrived in the kitchen, there was a huge cake on the kitchen island and the others were standing behind it, singing happy birthday for me. I blew out the candles and waited for them to pull me into the big hug that they give me every year. "We're so proud of you." My mom tells me as she kisses my cheek.

"I bet you'll be a mom in less than two years. I got pregnant with twenty." Lola tells me. "I think you'll have to wait for that moment to come for the next ten years." Or never.

We ate some cake and went to go eat something after that in a restaurant. I got way too many presents. Ashley got me a spa day with her whenever I want. What I will definitely use as soon as possible.

I didn't expect a present from Mason but he handed me a red leather box with the letters 'cartier' on it. "Are you crazy?" I ask him. I know that a piece of such a brand are only peanuts for him but I still didn't want him to soend so much money for me. I open the box and a beautiful necklace is in it. 'Angel' that's what's engraved in it. "It's beautiful, Mason. Thank uou so much." I get up from my seat and pull him into a tight hug, like I did with everyone else. "I love you." He whispers into my ear as quiet as possible so only I can hear it.

Sitting back in my chair, Ashley grabs the necklace and adjusts it on mh neck. It feels strange that not everyone knows what is going on between  Mason and I.  And this person happens to be one of the most important people in my life. We're just both too scared if Ben's reaction. We also haven't duscussed when and hiw we'll tell him. The day goes by and we actually got home all a little tipsy from the wine and the champagne.

__

"Wake up." I guess it's the next morning. Someone shakes my body, trying to get me awake. "No." "Get up, angel. We're leaving. Ben and Celine are gone now." Mason didn't let me stay here. He sat me up and went to the dresser. He throws a dress on me. It's a white dress with some yellow addings. The dress is really, really short and it only reaches under my ass to cover the main areas that are just for him to be seen.

We drive to a location. It looks like a parking lot. Mason stops his car, turns it off and pulls off a blind fold.  He lets me put it on and I har his door open and close, the same thing happening with my door as he carefully guides me out of the car and walks with me a few steps before stopping. Mason pulls it off, grabs my shoulders. I look straight forward and see a red oldtimer in front of us.

He didn't...

______________________________________

I am SO ready for the Drama that is going to happen in this story.

I know the chapters aren't that interesting and everything but I am sure I can make up for it.

Comment your thoughts! Love you!!!

Anyway... I am currently writing a story that is like a second story connected with 'he promised forever' and I am so not ready for this one....