39

I was at my parents house in half an hour

I was at my parents house in half an hour. It was dangerous for me to drive in this condition but there wasn't a chance for me to stay with him.

Mom is already standing in front of their house when I pull up in the driveway. She runs to my car and waits for me to get out of it before hugging me. She's squeezing me so much, also crying. "How could he?" It just won't get into my head.

What did I do wrong? Is it my fault? Am I not enough anymore? Am I not attractive or pretty enough anymore because of the pregnancy?

This is the first time in my life where I don't feel confident about myself anymore. It's an ugly feeling.

"I don't know, baby. I really don't know." My mom tries to help me stop crying. She makes me some tea, tries to get my mind off of it. And it helped.

Until Ben came into the house unannounced and furious. "Where the fuck is this bastard?! I'll fucking kill him." He yells into the room. Celine is running over to me and sits next to me to take me in her arms.

I didn't tell him about it. So I look to our parents. "You told him?" I am so fucking disappointed that it doesn't take me a second to cry again. I didn't want him to know. Not already.

"Of course they did! I have to know something like this!" He is acting like dad. So turning to him, I see his angry stature standing next to the sofa.

"No, it's not, Ben." Celine says from next to me. He looks at her in disbelief and scoffs as he pushes one hand in the pockets of his jeans. "Oh so you don't think I deserve to know when my 'best friend' cheats on my little sister?! No?"

Just in this moment, the doorbell rings.

She's right

She's right. She is so right. I was blind. Selfish. I didn't know the gender of my own fucking kid because I was too occupied to drown myself in self pity than stand up and try to move on with her.

Did I just really ruin the best thing that has ever happened in my whole fucking life?

Did I just really loose my reason to live?
My fiancée? My best friend? My fucking everything?

I can't. I can't do this without her anymore. I fucking can't.

I am the reason why maybe I can't have my daughter around me 24/7. This can't happen.

After crashing almost everything in my bedroom, I speed to her parents house. I need to fix this. Sam opens the door for me when I ring the bell. Of course he is mad at me.

"I need to talk to her, Sam." I see that he is considering to let me in but then gets stopped by Ben running in my direction. "Oh you've got some nerves to show up here!" Im laying on the floor with him on top of me in a heartbeat, feeling his first punch to my jaw.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yells at me. I've never seen him like this. He punches me again, again and again. "Who do you think you are, huh?! To hurt her like this?!"

Celine is behind him, trying to get him off of me. But he just yells at her to stay the fuck out of this. "Ben! You're hurting him!" Delilah shouts at him.

"First you ignore her, shut her out of your mind, treat her like shit and now you fucking cheat on her?! What comes next? You get her into an accident, just like you did with Ash?! You going to kill her too?!"

Then, I suddenly hit him in his face, get out from under him, so I am on top. Gripping his shirt, I hit him over and over again."Mason!" I hear Del scream as she sees what I do. But I ignore her. "Don't you dare bring my dead sister in this you disrespectful piece of shit! You hear me?!"

I let him throw everything at my head. Let him hit me, shout at me as much as he wanted to. But that was too fucking much.

I got up and then stood in front of him, both of us having bloody noses and forming bruises in our faces. Both of us crying. Ben wiped his blood from under his nose and then pointed his finger in Delilah's direction . "I asked you one thing! One thing in condition for me to accept this! To not hurt my sister! How is that so hard?! She's pregnant, for fucks sake!"

"I know that! I fucking know that, okay?! I know I fucked up!" Ben's back is turned into the others direction. He pushes me away, boxes my chest, tells me he hates me.

Then, Maria tries to get Ben away from me and Sam doing the same with me. But he just pushes her back so that she falls back, right onto Delilah so that they both fall to the floor.

"Watch out!" Alarm signals bling in my head as I see that Del isn't getting up. I rip myself out of Sam's grip to sprint to my fiancée.

Kneeling in front of her, I try to help her up. Of course she wouldn't let me. "Are you okay?" I ask her many times. And she's honest. She's not okay.

"Just go home Mason." She tells me. "I won't leave you right now. Do you feel her?"

The woman avoids eye contact and fights back her tears after the question. "You didn't care about that for two months. Now fucking leave."

It's senseless to stay here. But I won't give up. After hesitation, I get up and have one last look at her, I get into the car and drive away.

________

I promise that the writing gets better again. I hope at least😂😬

Comment your thoughts!

Love you