22

The song was over when Fred walked over to Mason

The song was over when Fred walked over to Mason. He touched his shoudler and whispered something in his ear. Mason nodded at him and the both walked over to the other side of the terrace. Mason pulled out his cigarette package, hands one to his father and takes one for himself before lighting them. They talked for some minutes while the others continued with the games. Fred goes to hug him and looks at him before going back to us.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" My dad  asks me qietly and we both walk away

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" My dad  asks me qietly and we both walk away. I give him a cigarette and light myself one. "What's up?" I ask him as I blow out the smoke and look at him. "Since when is this with you and Delilah going on?" I almost choked at his words and stare with wide eyes. "What? You know?" Dad laughs and looks back to the others. "They all know. All except Ben. He seems to not be able to count two and two together to realize it. Or he's trying to ignore the fact that his best friend might date his little sister."

He's right. Ben is the last one that ever realizes that something is developing between two people. That's probably why it took him so long to realize that he is in love with Celine. He is a really smart man. But not when it comes to those things. "I'm happy for you boy. She's a great woman." I look over to the table and watch her as she is laughing so hard that she holds one hand to her stomach and uses her other one to wipe the tears off her face. "Yes, she is..."

"Listen, Mason. All I want to say is that I think it's time to settle down. To get married, get kids. You need someone to take over the company. I have a feeling that this what you have could be something serious because I see the way you look at her. Don't mess it up." "You know that being a father is not me. And I will not get a child to this world for work." And he is right. This really could be something serious. "I think you know what I mean." Dad pulls me in a hug and walks back to the others while I smoke another one.

Hours have passed and the others all went to bed. Delilah and I lay in the lounge again and look up into the sky. She insisted on sleeping out here tonight so of course we did it. "When was your last relationship?" She asks me while moving her long nails up and down my lower arm that is wrapped around her. "I dated a woman when I first came to Europe. We've been dating for six months. In the end it was just a waste of time. Yours?" I know that she had a boyfriend named Paul before I left but broke up with him one month after I left from what Ashley told me.

"Paul was my last one. Sounds stupid but I didn't like being tied to only one person. I wanted more. But you are more than enough now for some kind of reason." I kiss her head and after some more talking, I feel her body let loose and know that she fell asleep. And I kind of did the same I guess.

The next morning has come. I am already awake when I hear my mom shouting our names. The walks over to the lounge and looks down at us where a little smile forms on her face. "We're leaving in half an hour." She tells us and recieves a nod from me before she walks away.

I try to wake her up by kissing her all over her face but she just groans a little and continues sleeping. "Wake up. We're leaving in half an hour." "I'm not going."

"Oh yes, you are, angel. And so help me god if you don't move that pretty ass of yours into our room to change clothes and get ready, I will get you there on my own." She only changes her posintion any lays on her stomach now. So I move my face to her ear and whisper in it.

"I'll spank you, angel."

I see how a little smile forms on her face and how she nudges her ass into the direction where my left hand is. "I'll force you to go to the gym with me." "I'm awake." She says and stands up faster than I've ever seen her do it before. She does work out but she agreed to work out with me in my gym at home and said that this was the last time she would ever do this with me. I chuckle softly and walk after her into our room to get changed. She changes into a fucking sexy black lacey bikini and throws a white beach dress over it.

The ride to the beach took half an hour and it really is amazing. As soon as our towels were spread out on the floor, Ashley and Emily were in the water while Trey was with our parents and Celine and Ben were still getting things out of the car. So I use the apportunity, throw Delilah over my shoulder and run to the sea. "Don't you dare! NO let me down right now!" "No chance angel." I tell her and run into the water to throw both of us in it. As we're up on the water surface, she turns to look at me and holds onto my neck, looks out for Ben and kisses me as soon as she doesn't see him.

We've been at the beach for hours now. The girls are all playing with Trey again, our parents are talking and Ben and I are sitting in the sand and watch them. "Ben, how did you know that Celine was the one?" I ask him. "I don't know. I guess I did things for her that I would have never thought I would do for a woman." "Okay..."

_____________________

Did I ever say that I love them? No special chapter sorryyy

Comment your thoughts. Love.

Today is probably going to come a new chapter of "he promised forever" soooo yeahh