# Part 2. "War on....!!".

Before This Story Starts I Hope you have Seen Part 1. And Don't Forget to Vote because It's Really Hard to write Stories.

---------

Let's Start the story.......

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". Part 2. "War on..!"

You entered the house while everyone Bowed to You and You Started to Look around..but then suddenly You Heard lot of Footsteps coming from Your behind on the staircase....You Slowly turn around and saw......

BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet: YOU.....?...

As you Saw All of them on Stairs a small Smirk formed on the corner of Your lips...and Hyun Bin and son Ye Jin came from your behind...

Hyun Bin: Kids....Meet Your step Mom and Step sister....Y/n...!!

Their Jaw dropped while You Smirked...

Y/n Mind: Now... This is Goin'to be Fun...!!! ....*Evil Smirk*....

Exo: NO WAY...!!..

Jennie,Suho and Irene Walked towards you,They Three grabbed your neck and smashed You on wall while , it triggered the Demon Inside you and Grabbed Back the neck of Irene And Suho......

Suho: H-how...Dare... Y-you...!!..*choking*...

Son Ye Jin: WHAT YOU WAITIN' FOR...?..Tell them to leave my daughter....!..
Hyun Bin: YAHH.... JENNIE..!!.. IRENE..!!...SUHO...!!..STEP BACK..!!.

They Three we're literally choking you and You we're Doin'n the Same to Suho and Irene...But as There Dad Shouted... They Left your neck But You Didn't and you smashed Suho and Irene on wall With force.........

Y/n: *choking Suho and Irene*...Die...!!...

Your eyes turned Red in anger while Suho and Irene Are struggling In your grip....

Son Ye Jin: Y/n.....Calm down.. please... Leave Them...!!..

You totally ignored Your mom's words and continued choking Them, but Lisa and Baekhyun Pulled You Back by grabbing Your shoulder .....than Red Velvet, Black Pink and BTS With Exo stood in between like a shield while you're mom Stood up with your Side....

Hyun Bin: What the Hell is happening Here..??..
Taehyung: Dad....That Girl Who Gone Against US...??.. That girl is no one But this Y/n..!..

Joy: The Girl Who insulted us...??..Is this Y/n...!

Kai: The Girl Who Dropped us off the Bike...!!..

Jungkook: Even in front of the whole Yandere High...!!..

Hyun Bin: Your Daughter....?... Insulted My kids...?..
Son Ye Jin: Yahh..... I know My Y/n.....she didn't Have Did Anythin' without any purpose...!!..and I already know how innocent Your kids are...??..

Y/n:... I'm tellin' You... If next..... anyone of yah....dared to Touch....I swear to Hell....You won't Have Hands to Raised Again..!..

Jisoo: How Dare You to Thread us...??..

Hyun Bin: Everyone stop Here...!... Ye Jin....We can Talk about this later....but First... Let's Go for dinner...!.

BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet Looked at Hyun Bin shocked as Hell because If anyone dares to Even Raise Their Voice in front of His kids....He would Totally Ruin that person...but now Hyun Bin is Inviting them for dinner.....

Son Ye Jin: Right.... We can Talk Later.... But Let's have Dinner First...!!.

Y/n:Dinner..?.... I'm already had enough of Their sh*T ..!!..