Part 27:"Y/n's Day"

*Y/n POV*

Alarm Rang*****

Suddenly Golden sunlight hit Your Eyes slowly, You Opened your Eyes and Saw Your Mom Opening the Curtains of the window to Allow the light Come inside the Room

Ye Jin: Good Morning.. Princess..!!

Y/n: Yeah... Morning..!!

You didn't Even Looked at Her and Tied Your Hair Into bun....

Y/n: I'll be gettin' Freshup..!!

You stood up and Was about to leave but ye Jin Stood up in front of you....

Y/n: What..??

She didn't replied anything But gave you a big smile and Immediately Hugged You....

Ye Jin: Happy Birthday Mah Baby...!!

You we're feeli'n really comfortable and peaceful in Your mom's arms,You didn't Wanted to hug her Back and Ignore Her like You always do But Today You Didn't stopped yourself and Hugged Her Back....You slowly rested Your chin on Ye Jin's shoulder and closed your eyes....

Ye Jin: Today.. It's Your Day... Nothin' Will Go Wrong Today.. I'll be Here for You..!!

You two we're Havin' a Daughter and Mother moment Until Eun Woo Stormed into Your Room.... and You two broke the hug....

Eun Woo: HAPPY BIRTHDA~~Seems like a Wrong Timing

Eun Woo: HAPPY BIRTHDA~~Seems like a Wrong Timing..!

Ye Jin:*giggle*...No it's okay... And I'm really Happy to see You love Your sister So Much..!

You Rolled your eyes and Eun Woo jumped on you to Hug You....

Y/n: YAHH...STEP AWAY FROM ME..!!

Eun Woo: You're So evil and pathetic sometimes, But I love you so much Lil sister..!

Ye Jin giggled on You Two while You Got out of Eun Woo's dangerous Hug....