#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"

Note:
Y'all are soo Unfair 😭. I thought Y'all Will take 2 to 3 days  to complete 100+ comments But Here I woke up With already 130+ comments.

Author K POV. . . .

Y/n: You know I can make Her life a Living Hell If I want to

Y/n: You know I can make Her life a Living Hell If I want to..!!

You yelled at the bartender while banging the glass on the table. . . .

Y/n: Lily....You Dumbass Bitch..!! You~You layed Your Eyes on Somethi'n that's Mine...!!

!?!: Well I can also be Yours if you want...!!

A Ugly ass Scumbag said while resting his one hand on Your thigh . . . .

Y/n: *rolled eyes*. . . . Put Your hands Away ...!

You looked up at Him, He Smirked and

Scumbag: Fisty huh ?? I like it..!!

He squeezed Your thigh and leaned forward to to kiss Your lips, His Breath faning against your face, You rolled Your Eyes and Hit a shampan bottle on his head . . . . . .

Scumbag: Ahhh...!! Crazy Bitch...!!

Y/n: Aishh...!! Shut up Mah head Hurts..!!

Scumbag stood up resting his hand on his injured head to stop bleeding..

Scumbag: HYUNGS...!!! HELP MEEEE...!!

music stopped causing Every one's attention at the scene. . . . .
Suddenly Few Other Mans Who seemed like scumbag's friend surrounded You. . . . . .

Scumbag: She Hurted me..!! Teach Her lesson Everyone...!!

They growled and started to surround You. . . . . . .

While You didn't Even bothered to look at em'and emptied the glass of wine . . . . . . .

!?!: Step Back Assholes..!!

Those Hooligans and You Looked at the source of the voice and Saw Your Step siblings Standin' there with baseball bat in Their Hands. . . . .

Y/n: YAHHH...!! y'all can't leave me alone...??

You pushed the 6 feet guy Away and Tried to Go the siblings but A that huge grabbed your Wrist....

The Huge Guy: We all are invisible to You, Are We...??

You hissed in Pain as he Tighten his grip, Siblings noticed it their Grip also tighten around the bat. . . . .