#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"

Note:
So Don't Get confused with the chapter just Read carefully okay.

Ye jin POV. . .

Mah Head hurts .
I didn't had Any strength to Open mah eyes
I'm dizzy.
I barely opened mah eyes to Find myself in a weird place.
Mah Eyes immediately Shot opened as I realised I was seated on the chair in the middle abandoned factory.
Why the hell am I here ?

Last thing I remembered was sleeping in mah room, then how Did I end Up Here?

I looked around to Find it totally quite. . .
The factory wasn't scaring me but a Weird Presence was.
Something scary was Here. . . .

I immediately stood up as I wasn't tied up.

Where You running?

A deep voice echoed through The Empty Place, I could feel my Skin crawled at the tone.
I slowly Turned around to see . . . Her

Revenge. . .
I can see it in her eyes, she's here for revenge. . . . .

Ye jin: Y/n ?

Y/n: How Do You like mah surprise huh ?

I opened Mah mouth to Protest but mah eyes landed on a Knife on table, I gulped in fear.
I'm Ready To face Everything as long as She won't Hurt Lily.
Even if It's mean to be get killed by her. . .

Ye jin: I know Why You brought me Here y/n .. . . I won't run away because I know I deserve it.

She Smirked like a maniac, she Pushed her hand behind her Back,I assumed it is gun or something but. . .

Ye jin: Handcuff ??

Y/n: Good Thing Miss son, Because I won't even let You Run away.

No !! This is a nightmare. . . The y/n I knew would Never hurt me, Never she will anything to Harm me but I doubt That now,
Is she going to kill me?

In bravery I took the handcuff, since it was a automatic one, I easily Locked mah wrists with handcuff.

Ye jin: Now What? Are You going to hit me ?

She Broke into laughter.
Not the Funny one but The Maniac one, She's Crazy. . . .so insane.

Y/n: Noh Miss son. . . . I'm not going to kill you but. . . .. I'm gonna rip off your soul and Will make your soul cry to death.

She Step towards me and i unconsciously stepped back, I don't know when she took the knife from the table and Pointed the Knife right above mah heart Which was already beating like it's going to explode anytime.

Ye jin: I'm Rea~ady To f~face you y/n . . .

She again devilishly Smirked. She stepped back and whispered. . .

"Really?. . . I bet you won't be Ready for this Though"

I frowned in confusion as She threw the knife behind Which just passed by mah ears,
I turned around to see the horror.

I felt like throwing up at the sight.
Nooo !!! This is just a Nightmare. . . She's a Nightmare!!

Y/n: Surprise Miss Son ~

She whispered into mah ears from behind, Realising me that It's not a dream. . . .
This is reality. . . . Ugly reality.

Ye jin: Lilyyyy !!!

Here, Lily was tied up to chains and hanged in the middle of the room.
She was Covered in red While Her tears we're uncontrollably falling Down,the piece of cloth in her mouth was Not letting her to make any noise. . . .