#Part 12. "Untamed "

NOTE:

1.k reads But Only 300 votes, Isn't it unfair to Me . Anyways I'm used to This. Enjoy the Story. :-[

*Author K POV*

*Knock knock*

Shim Goong: Come in....!

Doors opened Reaveling You comin' Inside, Shim Goong Raised his Head and Saw you entering the cabin....

Shim Goong: Y/n....?

You're outfit

You're outfit.

Y/n: Am I not Welcome Here..? *Saicastic SMIRK*....

Shim Goong: Ohh... I didn't Mean That...... come.... Take a sit...!

You walked Inside and sat on the Chair in front of Him.......

Shim Goong: So What brought You Here...?

Y/n: I want to See Mah reports...!

Shim Goong: But I have already Sended Your reports to yo~~

Y/n:*Cold Tone*... Mah Real Reports....!

As Shim Goong Heard You, his Smile Faded and He Started to be nervous....

Shim Goong: I~~..I can't Understand... What you're Sayin' ...?

You Stood up From the chair....

Y/n: Ya know... Doctor...I really Hate Liars...*death Stare*...Do Ya wanna know What I do With liars....?

He started to sweat, You Psychotically Smirked and Walked towards Him.....

Y/n: In Mah company..There was a manager, He did a Fraud With us....! He lied That he's Innocent. When I Got to know about His fraud.......I....*Evil Smirked*... Destroyed His whole Life, I Made His Life Hell,.....Do Ya know..Where He is... Right Now...?

Shim Goong:*shattering*....W~Where...?

Y/n: *Dangerous psychotic Smirk*....In Mental Asylum,....!

You we're enjoying to See the fear on Shim Goong's Face......He was Losing His Sh*t, you Walked towards Him, You Rested Both of your hand on the Chair of Shim Goong and Pulled it Close, Now You Two we're Face to Face....

Y/n: Drop the act..... and Tell me....What Exactly Happened to Me..? Or Else.....I don't know Where you'll End up..!

Shim Goong: I~~...I..