#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"

Note:

Surprise~~~!

A lil Surprise update for y'all Since Last one Was really too short.

####

*Y/n POV*..

You enter the House After The Successfull Meeting, You we're Heading towards your Room, But suddenly.....

Ye Jin: Stop There Y/n...!

You Rolled your eyes Since you know, what she's Goin' to talk about....

Ye Jin: Look...I baked Cake for you...! Vanilla..? You like it..?

You though She would ask about the presentation But it seems like she Yet don't know about the Presentation , Instead She Was Standin' There while Holdin' a cake in Her Hand. But One thing that Hitted Your Mind like a truck....

Y/n: Vanilla..?

Ye Jin: Yes... C'mon... Let's Taste em'...!

You Rolled your eyes and walked towards Her...She Smiled at you while you're Eyes we're carrying Fire...

Ye Jin: What's Wrong ...? You look Angry..?

You hit off your hand on cake causing it to Fall down on floor....

Ye Jin: Y/n.. Why you did that...?

You Fiested your hand in Anger while Breathing slowly.... Then Black Pink entered the Hall....

Lisa: R.I.P cake...!

Jisoo: Yah... Why you did that...Ms son was So Happy while Makin' this cake for you...!

Rose: You don't Even respect your mom's Love and Care...!

Till then Hyun bin with BTS Also Entered....

Hyun bin: Y'all Forgetting... Disrespecting peoples Is Her Hobby..!

Ye Jin: It's all' right...I can Make another one...!

Hyun bin: Before That listen to Me...! Didn't Ya said.. You're Company is Not Goin' to be present But...*Explains What Happened in The meeting"....This gurl Have Ruined Everythin'..!

Y/n: ohh c'mon... Ruined ..? This is Just Beginning...!

Ye Jin: Y/n.... why the hell you present it...?

Y/n: Should you be Happy.... You're Company has got the biggest Contract Ever..!.

Ye Jin: That doesn't matter~~~

Y/n: It Does matter...... really WHY Can't Ya see.... He's Tryi'n Dominate You.... He wants you on Your Knees gettin' weak...!

Hyun bin: You better shut up ...!

Y/n: Why..? truth hurts...?

Ye Jin: Stop it.....Y/n... Why can't you just listen to Me Once..!

Y/n: Because You and you're "So Called love"... Is Goin' to Destroy Mah dad's Company...!