#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".

Note:
I Just sipped The Black coffee and It's bitter as Hell , 😖 Hence proved Coffee is not mah Thing.  😱

|•••••••••|

*Y/n POV*.....

Mathew: Hey

Mathew: Hey.... Why you Here...?

Y/n: Actually...Mah Car Suddenly stopped workin' in Front of You're Restaurant...So I Just wanna Call mah Driver, but Mah Phone is Out of Charge... So can you lend me your phone..For Just a Call...?

Matthew: S-Sure.....!

As you asked Matthew for His phone, He was hesitating To give you he's Phone.....

Matthew: Here...!

You Took his phone while you expressionlessly Stared at Him, than You Started to Dial a number, But Soon You started to Scroll through his Call History.....

For a bit, You Felt betrayed When Ya Saw Your Name in His Call History , He Called Ya That Night, He was the one who called You in the Parking lot that Day, You're Eyes Turned Red and Fiery.....

Matthew: What Y-Youre Doin' Y/n..?

You Throwed the Phone on the Floor causing it to shatter in Pieces.....

Y/n: So....You we're the One... Who Called me at The Party night...!

Matthew: Y---Y-Y/n..?

Y/n: Why you called me That Night...?

Matthew: Th-that...~~Can we Talk later... people Are Looki'n at us....!

You we're in the restaurant where Matthew works, Customer and His Manager we're Looki'n at Ya Both, But That doesn't matter to you.....

Y/n: Enough of your Drama..! *Deep Voice*... Tell me the Damn Truth...Or else I'll Forget..... we We're Ever friends..? ....*squeezed your Fiest*...or For Me... You we're The Only Person whom I Trusted the Most.....!

Matthew: Pl-Please... Love s~~

Y/n: why you called me out that Night...? Are you the One who Pushed Me...? Tell me Matthew....Or else... You'll see the Yoon Y/n ... You never want to See..!

You're Deep mad Voice was like a knife.....

Matthew was shivering from fear, while you're we're Exploding Inside Because of anger, You grabbed His Shirt's collar and smashed Him into the Wall behind Him, and You Picked a Sharp fork and Stabbed Right beside his Face, Just a Inch Away from His Face.....