#Part 43:"She knows"

Note:
Please comment how you liked it ? Pleaeeeeeseeeee 🙂❤️.

Y/n POV.

You slowly opened your eyes and Found Your Self Sleeping On Your Bedroom's cold Floor and Your Hands wrapped around Your knees.
You remembered how You ended up on the floor.
Last Night You ditched Your Evil Step siblings and Locked yourself in your Room. Guilt was too much for you as you left em' Waitin' for you in cold weather.
You ended up giving yourself punishment for that.

You sat on your butts. Pushing your messy hair back. You we're Very tired, Every muscle of your body was Begging for rest and some more sleep but The Fact, You don't have fcking time.
Your attention shot up at Your phone . You picked it up As Your Secretary was Calling You.

*On call*

Secretary: Good Morning Ma'am. The African Clients Will be Here in 20 mins for the meeting.

Y/n: Can't You Handle it all Alone ?

Secretary: I'm sorry Ma'am. Those clients are really important also Miss son is not Here to Attend em' so You really have to~

Y/n: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

You hanged up the phone. You actually haven't seen Ye Jin Since Yesterday, You wanted to check up on Her so You Immediately grabbed a towel and Rushed to Bathroom to freshen up.

Author's POV. . .

Hyun Bin: You're Okay Now ?

Ye Jin kept looki'n at Her husband.
She couldn't believe That even after So many things, He was Still There, sitting Near her on Their bed with concern visible in his eyes.

Ye Jin: Aren't You mad at me, anymore ?

Hyun bin looked at Her. Usually He would Hold on his Emotions and won't show to anyone But his Kids but Today He didn't Wanted to hold on anymore.
He warned to let ye Jin know What she means to him.

Hyun bin: I Can't be mad at you. . .  I'm sorry For the Behaviour but. . .   I want us back . . . .You mean to Much to me to let you Go.

Ye Jin couldn't hold on Her tears as she cupped his cheeks underneath Her palm.

Ye Jin: I Thought You're Goin' to Hate Me. . . I also can't Afford to lose you.
I lost everything. . .even mah Daughter. . . Please Don't Leave me Hyun.

He immediately Pulled her into his arm and Holding Her tightly .
Ye Jin Could be anything to anyone but To Hyun bin, she's Her wife, His love and His Everything.

Hyun Bin: I Won't. I won't leave You Ye Jin.. . . .   Never.

Ye Jin pulled back to look at his face. . .

Ye Jin: There's somethi'n About me. . . That You Should know. I suffer.  . .  Hypertension and It causes me to Become a mad~

Hyun bin: Shh~. . . .I know.

Ye Jin Looked at him confused. . ..

Hyun bin: Y/n told me Everythin' about Your Health. . . . And I still love you.

They we're perfect for each other. Their moment we're perfect as They Confessed Their feelings for the first time.
They Ended the Gap between em' as They Reunited with a kiss.
A passionate kiss to Heal Their relationship with Love and tenderness.