#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "

Note: There can be some Mistakes Since this Was in under editing , before Your Author K could complete editing she got Serious With Her health so Just Bare with it and if there is any mistake Do Tell me so I'll Fix it and This all is owned by Author K. I Just published it. That's It Nothing Else.

                                                  -K.j.

-----------------------------------------------------
    (Gotta Completed before 6 aug)

             A innocent Caution

There is Grammatical mistakes so read on your own Risk. (I suck at English 😑). Anyways Enjoy and Don't Forget to Vote 😉💜🙂.

Let's continue the Story
..

Y/n POV-------

Matthew:*brokes the hug*

Matthew:*brokes the hug*....What You Doin'n Here...?..
Y/n:*rolled eyes*....Why you're Not Happy to see Me...?
Matthew: Of course I'm happy.... When you Left Australia....I missed Ya Alot...!

You Two totally busy chit chatting and forget That you're in middle of Canteen , surrounded by Exo Black Pink Red Velvet and BTS Death Glaring Ya two..........

Seulgi and Lisa Walked towards you and Matt ,Seulgi Kicked Matt on His back and He fell on ground in front of You...

Lisa:*Smirk*...Are you feeli'n better There Matthew ...?
Seulgi: *giggle*.. Of course~~

Before seulgi could complete her sentence you grabbed her neck and smashed on Table in rage......

Y/n: How Dare You to Touch him...?

You we're forcing her Face on table while she was struggling in your Grip....

Seulgi: Leave Me...!*shouted*.....

You we're so Mad That you're Still forcing her Face Between your hand and table ....

Irene: Yahh.... Leave Her...!

Hyun Bin: YOON Y/N...!!!

everyone looked at the Direction and Saw Hyun bin With raged eyes... while Clenching his jaw....He Made His way to you with Ye Jin.....

Ye Jin: Y/n ..... Leave her...!*tries to Move your Hand From seulgi*

Hyun Bin is Mad and his eyes Are burning in Fierce to See you Raising Your Hands on his Daughter... while you Without Any mercy.... Forcing Your hand on seulgi while she's hissing in Pain because Her Face is between Your hand and table......

Jungkook Pulled You forcefully causing you Body hit to Him.......

Jungkook: You're Goin' Too far...! *Death glare*
Y/n:*Death Glared Back*.....Than what about you Guys...!.