#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"

Note:

Blah blah blah 🙂
Blah blah blah blah blah 😃
Hence, Do Vote and Tell me Your Fav Part. 😌🎶💜💜

*Author K POV*....

Ye Jin was Heading Towards Her Car But her Secretary Stopped Her

Secretary: Miss Son..??....*Bow*...

Ye Jin: Now What Happened...??

Secretary: Miss Son..! You Made Y/n..Busy With the business.. But I'm sure You Didn't Forgot Her bi~~

Ye Jin: Her Birthday is Comin'..!! She's Mah Daughter. I know What am Doin'..!!

Secretary: I believe in You Miss Son..!!*eyes Down'*..

Ye Jin: *sad smile*...In Nick of time, she has gone through so Much...! Accident, than Mah second marriage..! I want Her to Be Happy at least at Her Birthday..!

Secretary: *I understand Miss Son..! I'll Go bring the Car..!

Secretary Left to Bring the Car...

Ye Jin Mind: I know Y/n...You want Peace..! And I swear I'll Give You That..! I have already prepared Your Gift..! *Light Smirk*....

(Author K: Hope Y'all Haven't Forgot That Ye Jin is already preparing somethi'n From long. It's Goin' to reveal in Next Part)

°°°°°

*At Home*...

Secret Kyung: Master Hyun Bin and Miss Son Has Ordered

Secret Kyung: Master Hyun Bin and Miss Son Has Ordered ... Everyone Has to Prepare For the party' even They Have Commanded y'all To take care of Miss Y/n's mood...No one Will piss Her Off ..! Tomorrow is Not Just Her Birthday it's a Festival..! So Be aware..!

Secret Kyung ordered to all the Maids and servents and Left ...
.

Yes, Tomorrow is the biggest Day, It's Yoon Y n's birthday, And Big day means a Big Damn Drama.....