Chapter 14 : Runaway

It's currently in Saturday evening, precisely, weekend. And Beomgyu is currently sitting inside the bathroom, hugging the toilet bowl for his dear life. He had been throwing up since this morning and hasn't come out since. His throat is burning and his stomach is grumbling. He's in drought. He's hungry. Hungry for blood.

He's thirsty for the juicy warm taste of the crimson liquid entering his throat. Afterall, the last time he drank blood was when Yeonjun brought him a bottle of blodd the other night. He regretted finishing the bottle in one night. If he hasn't, he could have still standing and moving around freely by now.

He's panting hard for oxygen as he could feel his throat threatened him to throw up again. And he did, for the nth time today. He screams his lungs out. He's suffering and feels like dying soon.

Also, today is two days until the presentation day for their pair project but Kang Taehyun, the younger male had been ignoring Beomgyu for weeks. And they have to present their work on Monday. Beomgyu would greet the other male with 'good mornings' and even 'good nights' but the younger male is stubborn and keeps ignoring him. As if he doesn't exist in the younger's eyes.

At the university, Taehyun would also constantly ignores him. Not only Beomgyu but Yeonjun as well. Of course Soobin and Hueningkai are suspicious of these two's behaviour but they just let them slipped because they wouldn't want to meddle with Taehyun's and Beomgyu's privacies. While on the other hand, Yeonjun knew the reason why Taehyun had been ignoring him and Beomgyu.

And Taehyun's sweet smell keeps bothering him. Everytime Beomgyu goes near the silver hair male, the sweet yet honey-like smell would enter his nostrills and his hunger for blood would constantly eating up his mind.

Once again, Beomgyu throws up but this time, he saw a lump of dark crimson blood coming out from his mouth.

"Fuck"

Beomgyu cursed under his breath. He coughs. He's on his limit. He wanted blood. Blood. Blood. And blood only. He slowly gets up by the support of the sink and proceeds to get out of the toilet with the remaining strength he has. He looks around and Taehyun's bedroom door was wide opened. But the younger wasn't there. He also didn't see Taehyun anywhere inside the room.

He let out a heavy sigh. Taehyun must have been ignoring him again.

"He's afraid of me"

He muttered, eyes still looking at Taehyun's bedroom. He walks to the kitchen while leaning his left shoulder against the wall as his right hand is supporting him to walk and enter the kitchen. He looks miserable.

His long black shoulder length hair was a mess, his clothes all crumpled and he looks paler than usual. You could see the blood stained on the corner of his mouth due to him throwing up a lump of blood earlier.

As he entered the kitchen, he walks to the fridge and proceeds to take the fermented kimchi leftover and takes the chopsticks before sitting on the dinner table.

"Thanks for the food"

He whispered. He takes the kimchi and shoves it into his mouth. He chews it while scrunching his eybrows before taking another bite and swallows it. But as soon as he did so, he immediately runs to the sink and throws up.

"FUCK WHY DOES EVERYTHING DOESN'T WORK OUT?!"

Human's food isn't helping and he's frustrated. He slams the sink in anger. Once again, he feels the same burning painful feelings inside his throat. He scrambles his way to the toilet knocking everything that is on his way and even stumbles a few times. He quickly opens the bathroom door and once again, throws up into the toilet bowl.