Chapter 33 : I am the other you

now playing ; downpour - ioi
                          it's okay - x1

Everything happened so fast. The gun shot echoes through out the dorm, everyone have their eyes wide, as Yeonjun couldn't control his tears. His lips quivering as his hands are shaking, shocked by the view in front of him. Beomgyu was hugging Hueningkai and the bullet went through his shoulder blade. Taehyun's breath quickening as Hueningkai is left speechless. Soobin stayed frozen. All happened in just a flash. Clearly, no one had expected that Beomgyu would do that far, to save Hueningkai.

"Beomgyu hyung..."

The blondenette called, but the ravenette vampire ignores him, and immediately turns his head to Yeonjun who is still pointing the gun towards them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Beomgyu got up, grabbing his older brother by the collar, abandoning the painful sting in his shoulder blade.

"Hyung..."

Taehyun called. But Beomgyu ignores him. The older's focus is only on Yeonjun. He wants answer. For what? Why?

"I'm sorry"

Was all the scarlet hair male could mutter, his red eyes glistening in tears. He wanted to stop. He really did. But he can't. He's not the one who's controling his own body. It was someone else. He didn't mean any of this to happen.

"Why are you doing this, Yeonjun? Isn't hurting me enough? What do you want from us?"

Soobin spat, tangling his fingers with Hueningkai's. His brown orbs piercing right into Yeonjun's soul, as he could feel his anger building up inside him. Hueningkai glance at the brunette.

"Answer, Yeonjun. Answer"

"HE WANTED HUENINGKAI DEAD!! BEOMGYU, I CAN'T!! I CAN'T!! IT'S NOT ME OKAY?!!"

"THEN WHO?!!!!!?!??"

Beomgyu yelled, shaking his brother violently. His vision is blurry as tears starting to pool in his eyes. He couldn't belive this. The Yeonjun he knows would never go this far. Hueningkai and Soobin are their friends.

Everything was fine.

Everything was good.

Until the storm came, destroying everything. Destroying the friendship that they have built since the beginning. The friendship they had once built, was torn apart. By Yeonjun. Beomgyu trusted him. He really loves his brother. He always said that he knew everything about Yeonjun. Until today, he had never expected the older would do such things. He's hurt. All his trust to his own brother had gone downhills. Because of only one betrayal.

There's more to it. He got caught of guard when Yeonjun suddenly pushes him away, marching towards Hueningkai. Taehyun tried to stop him by hugging both of the scarlet hair male's legs, begging the latter to stop.

"Yeonjun hyung!! Stop all of this!! Please!!"

He cried. He winces when Yeonjun kicks him in the nose, and the poor male hit his head on the edge of the sofa. Beomgyu's eyes shoot wide, as he got up, pulling Yeonjun with him to the ground before the older could pull the trigger for the second time. He didn't even realise that Soobin was wrapping his arms around Hueningkai, attempting to protect the wavy hair male from the bullet.

Pinning both of Yeonjun's arms to the ground, Beomgyu hovering on top of his brother, eyes burning in anger as he gritted his teeth. As for Taehyun, the silvernette slowly got up, rubbing the back of his head, groaning in pain that only lasted a few seconds when he saw Beomgyu holding Yeonjun down with force as the scarlet hair male vampire fighting back.