chapter two

♡June's pov♡

Ariana puts my night licht on and walk out of the room, i can hear the front door shut. I'm not tired anf i don't want to sleep yet, so i out of bed and walk to the living room. I watch my little pony until 2am i get up and walk to my bedroom, i go on my tablet and at 3am i to to sleep.

~~next morning at 7.40~~

I'm in bed and hear the my bedroom door open. Ariana walks in and opens the curtens. "June wake up"

"I'm awake, Jesus Christ don't talk so loud. And go away, i'm sleeping!!!" I through a pillow at her head.

"June, one, what's you're language and two, we do not trow stuff! Get out of your bed, we need to eat breakfast in 20 min, so get your bottom out of bed, now!" She says starn, i just role my eyes and put my head under my pillow. "June i'm gonna count to 3 and if your not out of bed them, i'm gonna bring you to the headmistress, because i don't have the right to punish you, but she has." She tells me.

I don't really wanna get in trouble on my first day, so i get out of bed and walk to the bathroom, i take a shower and put a towel around me. i walk back to my bedroom and see and outfit on my bed. It's a black skirt and a pink top with a pink and white hoodie. I put it on and walk to the living room, i see Ariana with a two backpacks.

Ariana's backpack

My backpack

We walk out of my dorm and to the cafetaria

We walk out of my dorm and to the cafetaria. I sit down with my tray, next to Elliot and Lexy. I eat my food and talk to Elliot, Lexy and Violet.

"We should ask if we can have a play date!!" Elliot say, to bit loud, because daisy grabs his cin and makes him look at her"I'm sorry, mommy" he says with a pout.

"No Elliot i warnd you three times today and it's not even 9am yet. Get in the corner" she points at the corner next to the table. "Nose against the wall and hands up, young man, i don't wanna hear a sound. You get 5 min." Elliot stands up with a pout and daisy pats his bum and he does what she told him to do.

A/n
Sorry it short, but nexr chapter is how the school looks, love ya all