Chapter 18

*June's pov*

We are on our way to Jamie and i'm so exited!

"We're here baby!" Mama says with a smile , she grabs my diaper bag and takes me out of the car too, she puts me down and I run to Jamie's front door, I hear Mama yell at me and she her angry running up to me.

"Baby! We do not run away from Mama! There could have come a car and put you!" She scools and gives me three hard spanks.

"I'm sowwy Mama, I just wanted to go to Jamie." I say in a sad baby tone, she hugs me tight and kisses my forehead.

"It's oke, but next time, i'll take you over my knee right here, right now.
Am I understood!" She says I her mommy voice.

"Yes ma'am" I say softly and the door opens and I see Jamie.

"Junieeeeeee!" He yells and hugs me tight.
He's wearing a Stichs onesie.

"Jamie, I missed you!!" I yell back, two man appear behind Jamie.

"Hello, i'm Lex, and this is my husband, James." Lex says and Mama gives him a hand.
We go inside and Mama, Lex and James take a seat on the couch and Jamie says we can go play.

"I got you a lilo onesie! Then we can match and I have so much fun ideas for tonight!!" Jamie yells and give me the onesie.

"Otay, where can I put my stuff?" I ask and Jamie grabs my bag and puts it on his bed.

"I thought maybe we could bult a blanket fort and both sleep there?" He asked while jumping up and down on the bed.

"That sounds fun" I say exited.
"Oh and Jamie, I go to school somewhere and I have to go again, it's a boarding school for littles and caregivers." I say and she Jamie face turn sad.

"What? That mean you are going to leave me!" He said sadly.

"No no, Mama is talk to your daddy's now, to ask if they come with, we have our own house there!" I say and his face turns from sad to a really big smile.

"Omg!! Let's go down stairs and ask if they know the answer already!!!" He yelled and grabs my arm.

"Daddy!!! Papa!!!!" He yells, really loud actually, daddy would have definitely punished me if I did that to her.

"Jamie what did we tell you?!" James says in a strict tone.

"No yelling" Jamie wispers.

"And what happens to boys who do yell and break the rules?" James asked again in his strict voice.

"They get punished" He wispers again.

"Go to the corner, you get 10 minutes." James said and Jamie walks to the corner slowly, I sit down next to mama en she's talking to lex and James about the acadamy.

"it would be great for them. june doesn't really have friends there and jamie can learn stuff there, my girlfriends and i are teachers there, we have our own house and you guys can move in with us, it would be fun." she said and they grown mans look ar each other and smile.

"sounds good, we'll think about it, when do you need an answer?" lex asked.

"well this week, if that's possible." mama says and the boys nod.

after a while mama leaves and lex and i are talking in the kitchen and james is with jamie in the living room.

"no jamie, stop this behaviour right now!" i hear james yell and look af lex.

"sweetheart it's oke, he is just being a little brat it will be oke." lex says, seeing the concurrent look on my face.

"jamie if you don't stop your tantrum and and keeping acting like a little brat. we can call june her mommys to come and pick her up, so you better start behaving and get your little bottem back in that corner again before she has to leave, because of your behaviour" james yells from the living room.

*jamie's pov*
this part constant parts of sh, suwerslide thought, depression, yelling.
please don't read if you may be triggered bij these things.

i was laying on the floor in the living room, out of head space, i'm not having a tantrum, but one of my episodes. i'm telling james to stop, to stop yelling and touching me, but he just does not want to listen.
and i snap.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" i scream and run to my room. i hear james yell somethings, but i just ignore it.
i get to my room and slide down het door, i can't breath normally anymore and start to cry harder and harder.

your probably wonder what is happening, well i'm a sensitive persoon, i don't have the best past, i got abused since i was 3, i get these episodes when some starts yelling at me or when the make those movements near my face i flinch. i get those havy panic attacks and depression episodes.
i have been in the psych ward for two years, i have a history of laying in ghe hospital after one of my meny attempts.
my body i completely ruwend, if you know what i mean.
my therapist says i have a bipolar disorder so i'm getting meds for that now, but i don't always take them and then this happens.

i'm still laying on the ground in my room listening to the thoughts in my head.

🧠: pick up the blade jamie, you need that relief, just do it
🫀: don't jamie we've already being clean for a long time, don't do this to us please
🧠: do it
🫀: don't
🧠: jamie list this is our only option, do it and do it good, nobody wilp care!
🫀: jamie do not do it, grab your s.o.s button and press it in, james and lex wil come and help, you don't have to beat this battle alone and you know it!

i sigh and grab my purple kind of remote formt things and press the white button.

sorry guys that this takes so god damn long, but i will make the ladt few parts and put them online all at once.
and i'm working on a second book now too X-O-X-O