chapter 8

♡June's pov♡

i'm laying in bed, i look around the room and sigh.

'This is my live now...i don't like it, i really do not like this!!' i start to cry a little, but quitly. 'I need to get out of here, right now' i say to myself. I get out of bed and put some stuff in my school bag.

Everything is in my bag and i put my bag down and grab my phone.

'I can't go now, it's only 7pm, i'll have to wait until 1am, then i can go' i just lay in my bed watching netflix.

~~~1 am~~~

It's finally time to leave this stupid place. I grab my bag and start walking out of the room, it's completely dark downstairs.
I walk down the stairs and miss the last stap. I almost fall on the groud, but save myself.

I open the front door quickly and without any noises, i know who to sneak out if house, i always did it when i was still i  my own house, it's simple, just choose the right time and don't have a locked door.

I walk out, into the hallway of the acadamy and take the stairs down, i look around and it's really dark.
I grab my phone and turn my flashlight on.

'I wanna go home..' i think to myself while walk through the dark hallways. I see a light coming towards me and see a men walking. 'Fuck it's one of the security guards!' I turn around and start to run.

"Hey! Wait! Who are you?!" The man yells while running after me. 'Biep' "there is agirl running in the West wing of the building, i need some help over here! She is short and small, she has a pink backpack and a bleu jacket." He says, i start to panic and cry.

'What have you done june, wtf is wrong with you?!' I say while still running. I can see the front door of the building and try to open it, but it's locked. I give up and slide down the door.

"I found the girl at the main entrance, are you come to here, miss?" some guy says, while he is calling with someone. He walks to the side and turns on the light, he walks over to me and kneels down to look at me.

"What's you're little one?" He asks me.
He looks really nice and really young. I don't wanna talk right now, so i jist shake my head and look down.

"It's okay, mistress audrey isn't very happy with this little problem, because missy it's almost 1.30 am! And it's time to sleep, not to run away" he says stern, but soft.

"I'm sowwy...i'm june" i say to him, trying to to cry more. He smiles at me.

"I'm Edward, and it's nice to met you june. Can you please tell em why you're here? In the middle of the night and not just in you're bed?" He asks me.

"Well, i don't like my caregivers, but i do like you, you're really nice, not like nick and Alex,  they are just mean. Maybe i can get you as my caregiver, i like you much more the my own "family" i don't like them, because there all mean, there just all meanies." I explain to him, he just laughs a little.

"That's not hoe it works sweetheart, i'm sorry, but who are you're caregivers?" He asks.

"Nick and Alexandra, and they have another little, she is mean to, her name is lexy." I say to Edward.

"Oh well, i can talk to audrey, maybe we can fix it, because we want you to be happy here and not that you run away of course." He says while standing up again. I see two security guards, the headmistress, Alex, nick, Ariana and two more poeple.

"June!" Alex yells, while running to me, she hugs me tight and lets go again.

"No...no touching me.." i tell her while i push her arms away. I see a tear run down her cheak, nick walks over to us and looks at Alex, who looks like her whole world Just fall down in front of her eyes.

  709 words