Chapter 19

TW: disturbing things happen in this chapter!!!!

*jamie's pov*

i'm still laying on the ground feeling empty and useless, i hate this, everything that always happens abouthe smallest things, why can't i just be fucking normal.

i hear footsteps running upstairs and my door breaks open, i see lex and james with a worried look an there face and sigh, trying to not start crying again.

"baby boy are you oke?" lex asks sitting down on the floor and taking me in his arms. james takes a seat next to us and looks guilty.

"i can't do it anymore" i whisper, a tear running down my cheek.

"baby what do you mean? i thought you where doing better?" james asks confused.

"wel i'm not oke!" i say angry, more and more tears start to fall.
" if never been oke, i will NEVER be oke! i will never be good enough for you two!!" i yell again, i'm bowling my eyes out by now.

"of course you are! you are enough for this world, you are more then enough for us, you are our baby boy, and no one can take you away from us, no one. you are perfect, beautiful perfect boy and if you die, if you fucking die, that's something we could never, no we could never loss you, never!" james says and with tears running down his face two, lex is just holding me tight to his chest.

"jamie have you been taking your meds?" lex asks after a few minutes of silence, i just look down.

"that means no, jamie we're going to take control about your pills again, because this can't go on like this, we are going to help you, but you need to let is help you." he says and kisses the top of my head.

"if you're oke and totally calmed down, wr can go back downstairs and play with june, daddy and i need to talk about some things" james james says then and gets up.

"i'm fine, i wanna play with june." i sat and stand up again, i'm not in little space, i just need my friend.

*june's pov"

i'm sitting on the couch, watching tiktok, it's been like an hour or something, they take a long time and i don't know what's going on.
i hope jamie is oke.

" juneee" i hear jamie sau, pulling me out of mu thoughts.
"my daddys are have some boring as conversation now and said we should go play." he said and i just look confused.
this bitch has being scaring the hell out of me because i thought he was dying or something and now he acts like nothing happened, what the actually fuck?

"jamie, i'm not in little space, you scared me, i thought something was going one and shit, but now you're standing here acting like nothing happened!" i say confused and concerned.

he sits down next to me and explains everything that had happened and about his episodes.

"so yea, i just act like nothing had happened after that, because i wanna forget it as fast as possible." he says and i just give him a big hug.

"it will be oke and i know how to chear you up." i say with a smirk.

"oh misses breaking the rules is come up i see." he says and we both laugh.

"ey it was your plan, i just really want some fun in my live" we laugh again and hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"the're gonna say we have to go to bed soon and then after an hour where leaving" he quickly whispers in my ear, i just nod and smile.

"oke little ones, it's almost bed time, but first we need to tell you two something." lex says and they both sit down.

"june you're going to an academy right?" james asks and my eyes lit up.