Chapter 12

The doorbell rings and Blair opeens it, aunty Ary walks in and I give her a hug.
We sit down and eat dinner together, where all done and i'm just looking around, being in thoughts.

"So, you made it so bad with Alex and Nick that you got you new "family" " She says and the last part between parentheses.
I don't wanna talk to that women now, so I just ignore her.
"Mm girl? You gonna answer me or just keep being a fucking brad?!" She says angry.

"Stop.." I say softly, still in headspace and a tear falls down my cheek.

"Haha, you think you can tell me what to do, I didn't think so, start talking you little bitch." She says angry and I see the girls get angry too. I slip out of headspace and men, i'm mad.

"You fucking bitch, you can't just lie to me my almost my whole God damn live and expect me to be nice to you now?!" I yell and she looks shocked.

"What?" She wispers.

"I know your little secret, you wicht!" I yell, I get myself out of my high cheer and Amber, Autumn and Blair just look confused at everything.
I get up and walk to Ary, she ge up to and we just look at each other.

"You told me my bio parents had left me when I was a baby, then that James and Milla had found me, and then you send me a message a few days ago, that they never liked me and they only used me for money, that they found me to childish, that I was a slut. I know they found me childish Ary, or should I say mom." I say.

"What...how.." she wispers.

"One thing you don't know is how much they actually love me, James and Milla, they send me messages everyday and call me once a week, so I asked them about the messages you send.

*flashback*

I'm sitting in the car with Nick and Alex, where on our way to my new caregivers.
I open my phone and see a text from Aunty Ary.

Aunty <3: June, James and Milla just talked to sociale services and then to me, they don't want you anymore, they where only using you for money and they think your an annoying brat. you did that to yourself, because there right, the whole issue at the acadamy and that Nick and Alex can't handle you anymore, everybody leaves you, because you're an annoying little brat.
I'm coming to your new little home Tonight to take you away. Your going to an christian  Boarding school, they while teach you some manners!!

I just look at the message, not knowing what to say back and see another message, but from Milla.

Mama♡♡: hey baby girl, how is going there, I heard about the incident, where so sorry we can't be there to help you, but work is just so busy, but if anything goes wrong call us, we whele get you back home.
Nick told us that you would get new caregivers, we want to met them and see you, we miss you so much baby.
Lots of love mama and dad ♡♡
P.s. stay safe and call us Tonight, we wanna see that pretty face of yours.

Uh?
Wtf I don't understand anymore.

Me: what?
You guys didn't want me anymore, what is this, stop pretending I know everything.
Aunty Ary already told me!

Mama♡♡:  what do you mean princess?!
We never said that, your our daughter!!
We never want go lose you!
And who is Ary!
You don't have an aunt called Ary.
Only your bio mom.

Me: what?
Your telling me that Aunty Ary is my real mom?!
The women who mistreated me as a kid!

Mama♡♡: Yes baby, we're come to your new home right now, she is not going to send you to a boarding school, hold on there baby.
Send us a message when it's getting out of hand.
We love you so much! ♡

*end of flashback*

I grab my phone and send mom a messages, the one that loves me.

Me: mama!!
Please come help me!!

Mama♡♡: where almost there, where come baby girl!

"Wtf is going on here?!" Blair finally speaks up. The door Bell rings and I run to the door, Amber and Autumn run after me and I hear Blair and Ary yell to each other.
I open the door and a tall dark brown haired women, with a tight black dress and a tall men with light brown hair and glasses are standing in the door opening.

"Mama, Dad!!" I yell and give them a thight hug.

"My sweet baby girl!" Milla says and picks me up. Amber and Autumn just look confused.

"Where is that witch?" Dad yells and I just point to the dining room and he storms in.
Milla is still holding me in her arms and we all walk to the dining room.

"SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Blair yells and I don't see Ary in the room anymore.

"Where did she go!" Milla says to dad.

"That women run away lady and why tf are you holding our princess?!" Blair looks really angry.

"Daddy calm down!" I get out of Milla her arms and walk us all over to the living room, I sit on Milla her lap and sigh.

"Mama, dad, this are Blair, Autumn and Amber, there my new mommys.
Daddy, mama and mommy, this are my parents, James and Milla, I found out that aunt Ary isn't really my aunt, but my bio mom.
When I was 8 James and Milla found me alone in the dark in front of a restaurant, I don't remeber anything when I was 8 and younger, the raised me and then I came in content with Ary, and now where all here." I explain and let out a yawn, I lay my head on mom her chest and relax.

"Ma'am, sir, it's nice to met you two, but I think it's time for our little girl to go to sleep, you can stay her and we can talk." Blair says and mom and dad nod.

"Come on sleepy head, it's time for bed" Amber says and she picks me ups from mama her lap.

"Wait! Mama!" I yell and get on the ground, I run to her and give her a hug, we do kiss, nose nose and hug, I give dad a hug too and Amber picks me up again.