chapter 15

*Autumn's pov*

My girls and I are sitting at the table and our food gets served, June's been going for like 10 minutes now.

"Babes, i'm going to look for our baby, she's been going for a long time, maybe something happend! Or she's sick or something or someone took her!" I say panicked, I get up and look through the whole restaurant and and eventually i find her talking to the boy who took us to our seats, I walk over to them and she the boy point to me and see June turn around.

"June wtf, we where worried!" I said, a bit to hard I think, because she starts to tear up.

"I'm sowwy, pwease nu uh be mad, pwease i'm sowwy" she said crying, it was really hard and poeple started to look, they can all keep there eyes off of my baby, I pick her up and start bouching her and rubbing her back.

"I'm sowwy mommy" she says, still crying.

"I know princess, I know. Excuse us, but we have to leave." I say to the boy and he nods.
I walk to the table and grab June her pick diaper back and walk to the bathroom, we got in a family room and I put her down on the changing mad.

"Baby girl, mommy is going to change you into a pull up and put you in a more convertible outfit, is that okay?" I ask and she nods, I grab her paci and put it in her mouth.

"It will all be oke baby, mommy is with you." I say trying to calm her down.

"M-mommy i-i so-sowwy, no be mad ow disappointed" She says in between sobs with her paci in her mouth.

"I'm not disappointed in you princess, and I wasn't mad, just worried, I don't want to loose you baby" I say and put her pull up on her, I grab her sweatpants and put those on her too.
I sit her up straight and grab a shirt with all the princesses on it.
"Arms up baby" I put on her shirt and wipe away the tears.

"I wuv ou mommy" she says with her paci in, I look at her in shock and give her a hug.

"I-i love you too princess." I say, I take out her paci and she starts to tear up again.
"Baby i'm sorry, but you can't keep it in I the restaurant, you can get it when we're back in the car."

"Otay mommy" she says, I wipe her tears and grab our stuff, I put her on my hip and walk back to the table.
I give the bag to Blair and sit down in the middle with June on my lap.

"What happened?" Blair asks.

"Mommy gots maf as me ans she nu gets maf as me" June says and I just give a sad smile.

"Why did mommy get mad at you then?" Blair asked.

"Becwause I was bad baby daddy" She says in a wisper, but loud enough for us to hear.
"Ans I makes mommy scawed ans wowwied ans disappointed."

"Baby i'm still not disappointed in you" I say, a bit sad, have I been to hard on her?
Amber grabs my hand and smiles.

"We should start eating, our food gets cold." Amber says.

*time skip*

They food was great, we went back home and set down on the couch.

"I-i need to talk to you guys,about b-boundaries and n-necessities." June said quitly and we all looked up at her, she's probably out of little space.

"Well that's good June, and i'm proud of you you said it." Amber says with a smile.
June walks to her cabinet with all her toys and grabs 4 paper sheets, and her etui, she hand me a pink glitter pen, Blair a black pencil and Amber a blue pen.
She had a purple glitter pen herself.

(A/N
If your in this kind of relationship too, having this kind of conversations is a really good things, because if there are things that happen and you don't like it you can write your boundaries down and talk to your caregiver/little about it.)

"Otay, can yous all wite down youw boundawies ans necessities pwease?" She says in her cute baby tone.
We all nod and start writing, after a while where all done.

"Otay, now yous can all weat them outs louds, Mama yous starts and then dada, thens mommy, thens me." June says and we all nod.

Amber
Boundaries:
1. ?
Necessities:
1. I would like to breastfeed

Blair
Boundaries:
1. ?
Necessities:
1. A good night time routine

Autumn
Boundaries:
1. ?
Necessities:
1. I would like to breastfeed

June
Boundaries:
1. No sexy time
Necessities:
1. Breastfeeding.
2. Car seat.
3. Decoration my room on my way
4. Having my rules, punishments and rewards on a piece of paper that looks cute and hang it in the living room, kitchen, my room

"That's a good list baby girl, but what happened to sexy time?" Amber asks confused.

"Well, I liked it, but I don't want to mix it with my little space, because I really had to push my little self down and that gets me a tummy ach, because of the stress." She explains.

"I'm so proud of you for telling us this, June. It's a big stap and i'm sorry you got a tummy ach through stress." Blair says and kisses her forehead.

"Is otay daddy, I wuv yous all." She says and gives us all a hug.

"Oke so, where all on bored with the breastfeeding and the car seat will happen baby, and about your room, you don't like it?" I ask and she quickly shakes her head.

"No no no, I wike it buts I wans is as my woom, I wanna makes is as my woom" she says and I nod.

"Daddy and I need to do some work right now, and we need to go to office, Mama will stay here with you and you can pick out nice stuff for your room before bad time, oke baby girl?" I say to our baby on the ground and she nods I kiss her forehead and Blair does the same.

"We love you baby, see you tomorrow." Blair says and we walk out.