Chapter 16

*Amber's pov*

I walk to the kitchen and grab my laptop and a bottle, I sit back on the couch and June jumps on the couch next to me.

"Come sit next to me princess, then you can choose some stuff." I say and she sits down next to me and I give her the bottle.

After a while she choose some stuff and i look at the clock.

"Oh baby it's already 9pm, time for bed." I say.

*June's pov*

I was tired as fuck and I feel so sick.

"Oh baby it's already 9pm, time for bed." Mama says.

"But Mama, onwy if I gets cuddwes!" I yell and crose my arms.

"Well, do good baby's ask for cuddles this way, little one?" She says and I slowly shake my head.
I just want my cuddles.
"And how do they ask it then, Mm?"

"Can I pwease gets cuddwes befowe going night night and sweep in youw bed, Mama?" I ask in ny baby voice and she giggles.

"Of course you can,  my sweet baby, mommy and daddy won't come back until tomorrow night, so we have the while house to our selfs, so maybe you can dream about what we can do tomorrow?" Mama said.

"Otay Mama, das a goos plan!" I say and Mama picks me up, we walk upstairs into my room, she puts me on the changing table and walks to my closet.

"Baby girl, tonight where going to start with diapers, is that oke?" Mama asks and I nod. She grabs a pink princess onesie and a blue and green Dino onesie.
"which one you wanna wear tonight?"

"Dino's pwease Mama." I say and she agrees, she lays me down and takes my pull up off, she cleans me up put the diaper under my butt and pouders me, then tapes the diaper up and puts my onesie on.

"So, all done princess, now I want you to go into the bathroom and wait there for Mama." She says and puts me on the ground, I wobbel to the bathroom.
After a min Mama came back and put me on the sink, she wants to hands me my toothbrush, put i open my mouth.
"Can't my little princess do this her anymore. Is she feeling to little?" She said in a sweet mommy voice, which made me regres even more.
I couldn't find my words anymore and just smiled and nod.

"Aww, my sweet baby girl.
Well, open up for the brush brush train!" She said and I giggled, I open and she starts brushing my teeth and after 2 min she's done, finally.
"Oke baby, you can spit it out now and then i'm going to brush your hair and put it in a braid, then we need to go to bed." She says, but I don't understand half of what she's saying and just give a silly smile.

I spit out the toothpaste and take a sip water, which I get over my whole onesie, I look at Mama and she just laughs.

"Uh oh" I say.

"Yes uh Oh indeed, silly baby! Lets dry that." She kisses my forehead and drys my onesie, she brushes my hair and braids it.
We lay in bed and i'm on top of Mama.

"Milky?" I ask softly and pull her shirt.

"Oh baby i'm sorry, but mommy is going to breastfeed, I can't do that, i'm sorry baby, but i'm going to grab you a bottle of warm milk." She says and walk out.

*Amber's pov*

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and make a bottle for my baby, i take my phone out and see messages from my girls.

Autumn ♡: hey babe, we got at the hotel and we are going into business in a few min.😘
Blair ♡: Yes, what she said. And how is our  baby doing?
Me♡: Well, hey and i'm doing fine 😂🥰
Autumn ♡: i'm glad your oke and how is the other baby?😂
Me: she's in bed now, but she asked for milk and she is regressedto really little, I had to brush her teeth and then she spilt her water and just said 'Uh oh' it was so cute.
Blair ♡: you're making us jealous babe!
Me: Well to bad you guys had to go for business. But I gotta go to the baby and give her her bottle.
Autumn♡: okey, well see you tomorrow. Love you🥰❤
Blair♡: love you❤
Me: love you two too❤

I put my phone away and grab the bottle with warm milk, I turn off all the lights and walk to my room.
I see June looking at her phone, in the dark.

"Baby girl that's bad for your eyes and put it away, it's bed time." I say in my mommy dom voice.

"Nuuu, I wanna watch tiktok! 10 mowe minutes!" She yells.

"Watch your attitude young lady, i know it was a hard day today, but that doesn't mean you can give me an attitude.
So phone away please baby." I say and she slowly gives it to me.

"Good girl" I say kissing the top of her head.
"Now come lay with me and it's time to drink and go nini."

"Otay Mama." She says and drinks the milk.
After a few min she falls asleep.