chapter 11

*June's pov*

Autumn gives the paper back to Amber and she starts reading.
"Punishments.
1. Spankings
2. Time outs
3. Writing lines
4. No electronics
5. Grounded
6. A X on your punishment card
Everything can be added to this list when needed.

Rewards.
1. A sticker for your reward card
2. A fun day
3. Something from the store
She says and puts the paper down.

"Thank you darlings, is there something you aren't oke with June?" Blair asks then.

"Well I don't like the rules." I just say in a bratty tone, Blair lifts my chin up and looks me in my eyes.

"Did I ask if you liked them or not?" She says, this time much stricter then before.

"N-no ma'am. There all good." I stutter and she lets go of my chin.

"Good, well there are two more things we need to talk about.
One, I want you to call Amber mama, Autumn mommy, and me daddy when your little. Is that clear?" She asks.

"Yes." I say and just play with my fingers.

"What did I just say, June?" She says and lifts up my chin.

"That you're daddy, Autumn is mommy and Amber is mama when I'm little, Blair."
I say a bit annoyed.

"Good girl. Oke second thing is, when ever you feel like we are going to far with something, with a punishment maybe, you say your safe word and we stop immediately, so do you want as your safe word?" She asks this time more nice.

"Butterfly, please Bl-daddy" I say and get red by say the name, she smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Butterfly it is. Oh and princess, we got someone over Tonight for dinner."

"Are you ready for the house tour, baby girl?" Autumn says.

"Yes mommy, you all coming with?" I ask, Autumn picks me up and puts me on the hip.

"Only mama and mommy will come princess, I have work to do." Blair says and walk away, the three of us walk up stairs to a door with my name on it.

"This wil be your room baby." Amber says and opens the door.
The walls are purple and white, there is a little desk with color supplies, a grey clothes with Butterflys on it, a toddler bed with protective bars on it, the covers are dark blue with black and white Butterflys, there is one teddy bear on the pillow with a note, on the nightstand is a cute lamp, a changing table and more cabinets.

"You can look inside of them, they won't bit" Amber says and we both laugh.
I walk over to changing table and open the little doors, on the right are pull ups and the left diapers, changing stuff and there is a smal basket with a lot of paci's.
We walk out into the bathroom, it looks cosy and cute, next to that is a door, that's a big room with a really big bed.
There was an office too in another room and more.
We walk downstairs into the kitchen, to the dinner table, I see a white, grey high chear and in the living room a play pen.

"Well that's all." Amber says with a smile.

"No, we have the backyard still" Autumn says and we walk outside, it a really big yard with lots of trees and flowers, there is a swing, climbing frame, sandbox, seesaw, trampoline and there is a huge pool.

"Omg, this is fucking cool, you guys are fucking rich!!" I yell.

"Excuse you?" Amber says with a stern look, oh yea, the swearing, I probably need to work on that.

"Yea, sorry." I just say and want to walk in, but she grabs my arm, turns me around and lands three smacks on my butt.
"Auw!" That's actually hurt.

"That's for cursing and the attitude, be happy that Blair didn't hear it, because then you would be in more trouble." She says and kisses my forehead.
There nice and all, but really, fucking strict.
Then both wanna walk inside again, but I grabs both there hands.

"Noo, mommy and mama! I wanna play outside with yous, could we please stay outside and play?" I ask and give them my puppy eyes and they both smile.

"I have to do some work with daddy, baby, but mommy can stay outside with you." Amber says and gives me a kiss on my forehead and walks inside, I grab Autumn her hand and run to the climbing frame and slide. I get up and hand upside down on the frame.

"Sooooo" I say, I slip in headspace, and it went so easy this time, I feel safe with them, there just a bit strict.
Autumn laughs and gets on the frame too.

"What do you want to know, curious princess? " She asked and it made me giggle.
Autumn is a really nice person, for how far I've seen in the first few hours, she is more of the playfull caregiver, she is the one I can tell my secrets and just have fun with, her and Amber are cute together, I just don't know how there relationship works, with the three of them.

"What's the relationship between you, Amber and Blair?" I asked and she laughs.

"Where in a relationship with all three of us, hun.
Blair is more of the strict kind, she's a dom too, she keeps us in line, she hot when she's taking controle of everything.
Amber she is a switch, just like me, Amber is just a cute girl, I like her a lot, Blair and her where already in a relationship when I met her, but we just liked each other right away, and then I met Blair, a badass business girl, she's gorgeous." She explains and looks in love.

"DINNER!!" I hear Blair yell, she really had an loud voice.

"Oke, who's insiders first can choose the movie for Tonight." I say and smirk.

"Deal little girl." She says and I laugh.

"1..
2..
3!"
I yell and get of the frame and run inside with Autumn next to me, we run inside and I run to the couch and let down laughing, Autumn lents next to me and we just laugh together.

"Well, looks like you two are having a good together." Blair says smiling, she picks me up from the couch and puts me in the high chear, she walks back to the couch and puts her hand out go Autumn.

"Come on love, we don't have all day you know?" She says jokingly irritated, Autumn grabs her hand and gets of the couch, Blair kisses her and Autumn walk to the table and sits next to me.