chapter 7

It's been a few days later and June is being a brat all day, it's time for dinner and June is sitting in her room on her phone.

♡June's pov♡

Alex calls my name from downstairs, i just ignore her and keep doing what i was doing. I hear her call my name a few times more and then i hear Nick, he is angry i can hear it in his voice. "Stupid bitch, need you're bf to help you?" Is say to Myself about Alex. A little loud.

I hear heavy footsteps walking up the stairs and Nick walks in, with a angry look on his face.

"June Lopez, we know you heard us and i'm sorry for my language, but how do fuck do you get it in you're head to call my gf, you're mommy, a Stupid bitch?!" He says to me in an angry toon.

"I'm sorry, but she is NOT my 'mommy' and you are NOT my 'daddy'! SO GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM!" I yell at him, he sits down on my bed and rolls up his sleeves.

"Get you're ass over here right now" He says in a voice not to argue with. I look at him with a scared look on my face.

'June just do it, you called Alex a bitch, it's you're own fault that you get punished right now!' Is say to myself, i get closer to Nick and he grabs my arm gently, he pulls me over his lab and pulls my pajama and panties down.

"Do you know why i'm punishing you, June?" He says to me, in a cold tone.

"Be-because i was m-mean and called Alexandra a.....a b-bitch, sir..." i say with a scared voice. He rubs my bottom and speaks up again.

"That's right. Because this is you're first punishments, we will start with 3 spankings and 5 min in time out, is that okay little one?" He says softly to me.

"Yes daddy..." i say back.

"Good girl" he says. I close my eyes and feel a soft smack on my ass. It hurts, but it's not that bad.

*smack*
*smack*

He stopt and put my clothes back on. I'm in the corner for 5 whole bloody minutes. After that he cuddled me and we eat dinner.

~at the dinner table after dinner~

"So...i heard someone is being a fussy baby today, mmm?" Alex says and looks at me, i just grab the stupid sippy they gave me. "June?" She speaks up again.

"Just leave it, you wheren't even there" i say to here. She looks at me with a sad face and then at Nick.

"Okay fine, june. If you wanna keep being so mean to us, i think it's time for you to go to bed" Alex say. I look up at her with a shocked face and then at the clock, it was 6.30 pm, that mf wants to send me to bed at 6.30 pm?!

A/N
Sorry guys that it takes so long, i'm on vacation so yea.
What do you guys want to reading in this story?

528 words