chapter four

☆Alex's pov☆

The headmistress told Nick and i to come to her office. We walked in and sat down.

"Hi mrs.audrey, what's going on, why are we here?" I ask her. She grabs a file from the cabinets with littles on it. she lays it in front of us and opens it.

"This is June Lopez." she said and i looked at nick and he at me. June was the new girl, my sister was her babysitter until see got her caregiver(s). "Are you okay kids okay?" She asks me.

"June, a small girl with frackles, ginger hair and green eyes?" Nick said to her, he really liked that girl, he wanted her to be our little since the first day we met her.

"Yes...? How do you know?" She asks confused.

"Ariana.." i started, but she cut me off.

"Oh yeah, you're twin, she is her babysitter until i find her her own caregiver(s)." She says and i nod.

"Okay, you guys want a second little, right? Would you want June to be that, i can tell you a bit about her?" She says to me and nick.

"That would be amazing, what do we need to know about her, mrs.audrey?" Nick asked her.

"June Lopez, 15 years old, we don't know her little age yet, but i guess something around the age of 3." She says and we nod. "This is her first day here and i most of the time when we get new littles or caregivers, i let them have some time to get used to be here, but with June it's diverend. Ariana brought her here today, because.." she says to us, but nick cuts her off.

"I'm sorry, mrs.audrey, but we know what had happend with ms.tayler." he says and she nods.

"Okay, after that June and i had talked about her live. She didn't have a good childhood until she was 8." Audrey say to us and we just look sad

"She told that everything she did was wrong said her bio parents, and that she started to act up to them, they only poeple she listen to are her new parents. Mr and misses lopez and they just spoil her a lot
But June is a bratty little and needs to be teached what can and can't happen here, do you guys wanna take that responsiblility and take her in as your little?" She asks and i look at nick, he knows how to teach littles to be angels. Lexy, our little was a brat too at the begin, but with some rules and discipline she is a well behaved little angel now.

"We can do that, when can we start?" He asks the headmistress and she looks at her computer and then back at us.

"Uhm, right now actually, do you guys have time to do that?" She asks and we nod our heads.

"Okay, Alexandra and Nickolas, can you guys please get June, her dorm number is 7 on floor 6." She says and give us the key to her dorm. "First nock, only use that if see doesn't answers." She tells us. We nod an leave.

~~time skip~~

We talked to the headmistress with June and see is our little now, we walk back to our dorm and see is holding Nick's hand. We walk in and see Ariana and Lexy watch my little pony. Lexy heard the door and runs over to us.

"Mommy, Daddy!!" She yells and gives me a hug.

"Lexy, inside voice" i tell her with a starn voice and she looks at the floor.

"Sowwy mama" she wispers, i pick her up and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"It's okay, my sweet baby" i tell her and hug her.

~~time skip~~
♡June's pov♡

"Okay princess, now we have to talk about the rules, punishments, rewards and some other important things, okay?" Nick says and i not my head. We are sitting at the table and i'm on Nick his lab, Alex is at the other side of the table and Lexy is still playing with Ariana. Alex grabs a list and lays it in front of me.

"This are the rules, punishments and rewards, you and Lexy have the same okay, but when we know your little age there maybe while be some changes, but now we have it around the age of 3, okay lovebug?" Alex tells me and i nod my head once again.

"Rules:
1. Always use you're manners.
2. No bad words, like cursing or being mean or rude.
3. If mommy or daddy tells you to do something or that it's naptime or bedtime, you listen to it without trowing a tantrum/fight.
4. No running or yelling.
5. In public always hold mommy or daddy's hand.
6. No kicking, biting, scratching, hitting or spitting.
7. Always tell mommy or daddy if there was an accident.
8. No talking to strangers, because stranger danger.
9. Not longer then 5 hours on electronics, like tv, phone, tablet, etc.
10. Bedtime at 9 am for Lexy and 8.30 for June.
11. No phone 30 min before Bedtime.
12. Tell mommy or daddy if you broke a rule."

Nick says and gives the list to Alex, i get a little tired and lean my head back on Nick's chest.

"Punishments:
1. Time outs
2. Spankings
3. No sweet

4. No electronics
5. Phone taken away
6

. Early bedtime or naps

Rewards:
1. New stuffie
2. More screen time
3. More snacks
4. A fun day (you can choose what happens, if it's safe)" Alex says.

"June there are somethings that we want to try with you, because you're new to this all, right?" Nick asks me and  nod my head.

"Okay, then at dinner time and bedtime we are going to try a paci, bottles and sippys, okay princess?" He says and i nod......again

"June can you please say something, you haven't said anything since we got you from you're dorm, did we do something wrong? do you not want to be our little?" Alex asks me and i shake my head.

"I'm just new to this all and yeah...you have both have full controle over me now, witch i don't know why you want, because i'm just a spoiled little brat...." i say, i get tears in my eyes.

"What, baby, you're not a spoiled little brat, who told you that?" Alex asks and i start to cry a little, Nick rubs my back.

"My bio d-dad....i ask to go to the park together with h-him and he just pushed me away, my nanny at that time grabt my arm and treid to take my out of the r-room, but i bit her and....." i said, but stopt.

"And what sweetheart?" Nick asks.

"And then i run over to my "dad" and he got really angry at me and started yelling and saying not nice things......" i say, i don't wanna talk anymore about this, it hurts, because now I got mama and dad, i love my them lots and they love me too.

"What stuff did our bio dad say June, tell us." Alex says and i just try to keep my self from having a mental dreakdown.

"He said that i was a mistake and that it was all my fault, everything that happend was my fault...then he grabt me by my ear and put me under the cold shower....i screamed so hard and no one was helping me.....Then he said 'you're a bad girl and you know what happens to bad girl, the get punished and you need to be punished more!!' he grabt my arm, pushed me in my room and locked the door. he yelled from the hallway and said 'that's what you get, you spoiled little brat, we gave you everything and this is what we get in return?!' so yeah.....but it wasn't there fault it was mine....but he didn't mean that....he really didn't.....i shouldn't have asked to go to the park and should have left them alone......"

1361 words