II. 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍?

"AHHHHHHHH"

Y/n and Tubbo shot their heads towards the direction of the scream, Tubbo gripped Y/n's arm, "What was that?!" Y/n nodded, "Hopefully Tommy and Ranboo... Let's go!" The two began to run, swords in hand.

THUMP

"My my, you dodged my attack." Tommy shot open his eye, standing in front of him was a woman wearing a butterfly Haori. Not giving Tommy a chance to ask questions, the woman ran towards Ranboo, sword in hand. "What the hell are you doing woman!?" Tommy yelled as he drew his sword and ran after the woman. She swung her sword towards him barely gracing his cheek. "Please! Stop, I don't know what's going on..." Ranboo dropped to his knees, gripping on to his head.

The woman didn't stop and was about to slash his neck, "Crazy bitch!" Tommy bumped her and stood in front of Ranboo. She angrily smiled at him, "Little boy, you're getting in the way." Tommy narrowed his eyes at her, "I'm a man for your information!" Tommy yelled. She ignored his comment. "Please move away from the demon before it hurts you." She kept her emotionless smile.

Tommy looked at her confused, "I don't know what your on about, but he's my friend, not a demon." The woman gave him a sympathetic look, "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I'll make sure to make his death painless." She took a step forward, Tommy raised his sword. "No way in hell." That made her mad, "If you don't move we'll do this the hard way." She tried to keep her smile.

Tommy didn't budge. Ranboo whimpered in pain, "Please... Stop..." Tommy didn't take his eyes off her. "Don't worry buddy, we'll figure this out." The woman quickly kicked Tommy's sword off his hand, Tommy looked towards his sword. She took this opportunity to kick him in the side which sent him flying off.

Ranboo shot his head up and turned to see Tommy, "I hope you rest well" he heard the woman say, he shot his head to her and backed up. She lifted her sword up, ready to slice his head off, "Goodbye" She smiled, and let her sword fall.

CLINK

Her sword collided with another. Her eyes widened as she looked to see e/c orbs staring straight into her own purple orbs. "Bad idea" Y/n kicked her in the gut, making her stumble back. "Big f/i! Thank dream!" Tommy yelled as he held on to a tree. The woman held her stomach, getting a good look at the pink haired male. Tubbo stood behind Y/n. "Who are you?" He asked, looking at the woman. Now she was beyond confused, "Who are you? What do you four three think your doing?!" She wasn't smiling anymore, "That thing will kill you!" She yelled.

Y/n stared at her, "He hasn't killed anyone." She didn't buy it, "He was trying to eat him just a minute ago." She said, nodding to Tommy. "I know this may sound confusing, but we aren't from around here.." She furrowed her eyebrows, "What?" Y/n sighed, "It seems we may have been teleported to a different dimension world or something. It sounds crazy , I know." She still didn't understand but nodded anyway. "Dimension world?" She asked, locking eyes with Y/n. He nodded. "Please, follow me." She said, putting her blade away.

Y/n turned to look at the bench trio who just shrugged. The woman turned to look at them, "I promise I won't hurt your friend. I've just never heard of this before, and seeing as your clothing and swords are very different, I must assume you are telling the truth." She said smiling.

"Right. Please lead the way." Y/n began to walk beside her, the bench trio following closely behind. "The names Y/n. The blonde boy is Tommy, Shorty is Tubbo, and that's Ranboo. It's nice to meet you." Y/n said as he smiled at the shorter woman. She smiled back, "Kocho Shinobu, but please, call me Shinobu." Y/n nodded. "Shi-no-bu, I like that, unique." He says smiling. Shinobu could practically feel the glares of the bench trio, "Thank you." She smiled.

Ranboo walked next to Y/n and held on to his arm, "I assume your job is to hunt demons?" Ranboo asked as he leaned forward to look at Shinobu. She nodded, "Demons are man-eating creatures, working under a man called Kibutsuji Muzan. But there is a corps called the Demon Slayer corps, in which I am a part of, it's run by Ubuyashiki Kagaya." She says, Ranboo hums. "Tell me about your world? What's so different from my world?" She asked, glancing at Y/n.

"Well, for starters we have no demons or demon slayers. In our world most of us are hybrids" He says looking at Shinobu, "Like me, I'm half human half pig." Shinobu scrunches her nose, making Y/n laugh, "Don't worry, I am still very good looking" He says winking at her, Shinobu giggles, "Instead of demons, we have mobs, like zombies, skeletons, creepers, and enderman, we don't usually hunt them unless they come to harm us. Ranboo here is half enderman, but he means no harm." Y/n smiles.

"What hybrids are you two?" Shinobu asked, looking at Tommy and Tubbo. "I'm half goat!" Tubbo smiles brightly. "I'm just human." Tommy says, "Might I say, you are a very strong woman, very good with a sword too." Tommy complimented Shinobu. "Thank you" Shinobu smiled.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"Wait out here for a moment, I'll be back." Shinobu knocked and entered the building. "Whoa, this isn't something we'd ever see back home." Tubbo said, taking a good look at the structure. "Very true." Ranboo says. "Do you guys think we'll even be able to go back home?" Tommy asked.

The three boys turned to him, "We'll figure something out Tommy. We always do." Y/n reassured Tommy, "I wonder if anyone's looking for us?" Tubbo mumbled. All four boys fell quiet, all in their own thoughts.

The door opened and Shinobu poked her head out, "You guys could come in now, please take your shoes off." The four boys did as told and followed her in. Arriving at a closed door, she knocked. "Come in" A voice spoke.

Shinobu slid the door open. "Oyakata-sama, I've returned with them." Shinobu spoke. The four boys stared in surprise. "Please, take a seat children. I'm sure you are just as confused as us." The man spoke in a calm voice.

"Uhm, yeah. This whole thing is pretty crazy.. I'm Y/n and there are my three friends, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo." The man nodded, "Good to meet you four, I am Ubuyashiki, Kagaya. But please call me Kagaya, I am the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps here in Japan." The man said.

"Now, mind explaining the situation?"

Bangkyee - Part 2 complete! Things are just getting started, if you wanna know more, stick around... Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas and dus!!