XI. 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎?

"I don't know."

The butterfly household had just finished eating, and are now heading back home. The girls were up ahead, while the four Minecraft boys were behind them talking. "May I remind you guys that I won the bet." Ranboo announced. Tubbo, who was getting a piggyback ride from Y/n frowned. "But you're a demon, don't you think it's cheating? You can literally sense where anyone is." Tubbo whined. "He's right." Tommy said.

"Y/n is literally Technoblades brother, you're telling me I'm cheating?" Ranboo crossed his arms. "Guys. Stop arguing. Ranboo won fair and square. There were no rules." Y/n finally said. Tommy and Tubbo both sighed in defeat as Ranboo smiled in victory. "So, you know what you want, Ranboo?" Y/n asked as he glanced at the taller male.

Ranboo blushed, "Uhm, yes." Ranboo nervously says. "What is it?" Tommy asked as he glared at Ranboo. All boys had their eyes on the tall male. "Um, I-I'll tell you later." Ranboo said. Y/n chuckled, "Alright." Tubbo and Tommy both shared a glance. "Hurry it up back there!" Shinobu yelled as she entered the Butterfly mansion. The boys looked over and sped up.

Night had fallen, Shinobu had gone out, the girls were all sleeping. With the boys, two were in deep sleep and the other two were out on the balcony, watching the stars. "Y/n?" Ranboo spoke quietly. Y/n hummed, "Would you..." Ranboo paused, taking a deep breath, "There's a festival going on tomorrow, the next village from ours, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date? Like just the two of us?" Ranboo spoke quickly, his face almost a tomato.

Y/n blinked, trying to process what was just said. Date? Festival? Ranboo began to regret his words, Y/n had gone quiet for a bit, "I'm sorry, I-" Ranboo began, but got cut off. "Sure." Y/n said. Ranboo's eyes widened. Sitting up and turning to the male, "You, really?" Ranboo questioned. Y/n sat up and smiled, "Yeah." He said. Ranboo processed this, his lips slowly turning into a smile.

"Just you and me? On a date?" Ranboo asked. Y/n chuckled, "Yes, Ranboo, I would like to go on a date, just you and me, to the festival." Y/n said. Ranboo's smile widened, "This is amazing, I'm going to show you a good time." Ranboo winked at the pig male, Y/n giggled, "Can't wait." Y/n winked at Ranboo.

Ranboo blushed and nodded. "Don't tell Techno about this. He may just murder me." Ranboo said, making Y/n chuckle.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

The sun began to rise, everyone in the butterfly household was fast asleep, all but three individuals. Ranboo had awoken only a few minutes after Y/n had, "Morning." Y/n whispered as he had Tubbo in his arms. Ranboo got startled a bit but calmed down when he saw it was only Y/n, "Good morning." He whispered back as he glanced at Tubbo.

Y/n carefully moved Tubbo back to his own futon, "We should get ready before they wake." Y/n whispered as he got up. Ranboo nodded, doing the same. Both boys quietly went to separate bathrooms, doing their daily business.

Once finished, they both dressed casually, grabbing their blades they quietly made their way downstairs. Shinobu had been sitting alone on the dining table, as footsteps could be heard coming down Shinobu looked up. Both boys appeared in the entrance, noticing Shinobu Y/n smiled, "Good morning Shinobu." Shinobu smiled back, "Good morning you two, it's pretty early, are you heading out?" Shinobu asked.

"Yes, we'll be gone for most of the day. But we'll be back before midnight." Y/n replied. Shinobu nodded her head, "Alright, do be careful. If you don't mind, could you pass by the shop to buy more herbs?" Shinobu gave the boys a closed eye smile. "Of course, we'll see you later." Y/n said as he walked to the entrance.

Ranboo and Shinobu both shared a glance, "Have fun." Shinobu said. Ranboo nodded her head and went after Y/n. Once Ranboo was gone Shinobu's smile soften. She took a deep breath and went off to the garden.

"Alright Mr. Ranboo, where are we heading?" Y/n asked as he stopped in his tracks. "We'll be going North, it's a village just a few miles away from the one we go to." Ranboo explained. Y/n hummed, "Lead the way then." Ranboo nodded, beginning to walk towards the village.

The whole way there, both boys talked about many random things, throwing a few pick up lines here and there. "The fact that your Technoblades brother is insane. Although I could see the resemblance." Ranboo said, "You're not the only one, Dream himself couldn't believe it. But after an unfortunate event, he believed it." Y/n shuddered.

Ranboo chuckled, "We're all from different areas, yet the four of us are really good friends. I'm kind of glad we got transported here. We've gotten to know each other a lot more." Ranboo said as he smiled to himself. "Very true about that." Y/n said.

Cheers could be heard in the distance, the sound of joy and laughter. Both boys shared a glance and continued to walk. Arriving at the entrance of the village, everything was decorated, children were running around, couples seemed to be enjoying their time. "Wow, this place looks so cool!" Y/n smiled excitedly. Ranboo chuckled, reaching his hand out for Y/n to take. T/n stared at it for a bit before taking his hand into Ranboo's.

 T/n stared at it for a bit before taking his hand into Ranboo's

"Shall we?"

Bangkyee - Part 11 Complete! SO! Ranboo had finally made a move! Y/n and Ranboo are now on a date! Will they fall for each other!? Tommy and Tubbo are not happy. Will Y/n find his notebook? What will happen next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas and dus!!