VI. 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

"Sorry for leaving you so suddenly, Techno, I'll be back soon, hopefully.."

Y/n returned to the mansion an hour later. Shinobu was still out, and everyone was still sleeping. Quietly and carefully Y/n entered his room and slid the balcony door open. Having a seat on the floor and looking at the moon, Humming 'Dear Theodosia' by Hamilton.

Shuffling was heard in the room behind Y/n. Y/n paid no attention, thinking it was one of the boys shifting in their sleep. "Y/n?" He stopped humming and turned to see Tubbo. "Did I wake you?" Y/n asked. Tubbo shook his head no, taking a seat next to the taller male. "Why aren't you in bed?" Tubbo asked, laying his head on Y/n's shoulder.

"Couldn't stop thinking about things, y'know?" Y/n said as he fiddled with his fingers. Tubbo hummed in response. "We'll be fine...Together." Tubbo said. Y/n didn't say anything. Starting to hum 'Dear Theodosia' Y/n could feel Tubbo slowly going limp.

Finally hearing Tubbo's soft snores, Y/n stood up and carried Tubbo bridal style, placing him down on his futon and putting his items away. Y/n closed the balcony door and laid in bed. Tubbo held out his hand out for Y/n to take a hold of. Smiling, he took the boy's hand and slowly drifted to sleep.

We'll be fine.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

A year Later...

It was the day before the Final Selection. Shinobu stood in front of her Tsuguko and the four Minecraft boys. "I hope you four idiots don't kill yourselves up there." Shinobu smiled innocently at the four boys.

"Very wise words madam. We will take them to heart." Tommy said in a mocking tone. The three others chuckled. "We'll try." Ranboo said as he smiled at the shorter female. "I wish you five the best of luck. I hope to see you all home in a week so we can go out to eat and celebrate." Shinobu gave them a genuine smile.

All five gave her a smile back. "Hug?" Tubbo said as he spread his arms open. Shinobu smiled, "Sure." She dragged Kanao in as Y/n dragged Tommy in and they all hugged, Aoi and the butterfly children joining in. "Please have a safe journey! And come back to us." Kiyo said as she smiled brightly at the boys and Kanao. "We will little lady." Tommy ruffled her hair.

"Alright, you guys should get going now. Wouldn't want you to be late." Aoi said as she hurried them off. "Bye!" Tubbo said as he waved along with Tommy, Ranboo and Y/n. "Lets go bois! And Kanao!" Tommy yelled as he began to march. Tubbo following his actions.

"This'll be a long walk." Ranboo said as Y/n and Kanao agreed.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Through the course of a year, the four Minecraft boys mastered their training with Shinobu, coming up with their own breathing styles, not only with the help of Shinobu but of the other hashira as well. The boys had met the hashira's, they easily accepted Ranboo as they didn't see him as a threat.

The four boys came to befriend a few of them, like the Flame, Mist, Love, Water, and Sound Hashira. Although they still got along with the rest. Hanging out occasionally with each of them.

The butterfly household had gotten closer than ever, thanks to the four boys. They were one big family.

The four boys also got closer, their friendship level was already high enough, but living together made them get even closer. Everyday was another day where the boys' love for Y/n grew.

The bench trio knew that they all had a crush on the boy, but that didn't ruin their friendship. They grew stronger together, and they promised to stick together. Yet, there was still no way of knowing how to get home. Everyday, they would go and check the portal, but nothing ever happened.

As for the dream smp...

Technoblade had no idea where his little brother was, nor did he know if he was safe. After the search, nothing was found, it was as if they just vanished. Techno never slept, hoping to find his brother. Everyone was worried for the missing boys, praying that they were at least safe. Phil made sure to care for Techno, making sure he was alright. No one ever gave up. They hoped the boys would show soon... Or at least something of them.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"Y/nnnnnnn." Tubbo whined, "Tubboooooo." Y/n mocked him, "Please carry meeeee." Tubbo whined as he held Y/n's arm. "Tubbo we're almost there." Ranboo said as he glared at the shorter boy. "But I'm tired! We've been walking for a whole day!" Y/n chuckled. Crouching down, "Hop on." He told the boy. Happiness filled Tubbo's face as he climbed on. "All aboard the Y/n ride!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"Okay, now that is not fair, bee boy. Y/n I want to be carried too." Tommy complained. "You've got long legs Tommy. I wouldn't be able to carry you." Y/n said as he fixed his pig mask. (You now wear a half pig mask, SAD-ist mask for refrence, Ranboo gave it to him as a gift.) Tommy grumbled and crossed his arms.

"Are we going to stick together?" Ranboo asked. "I'll be going off alone, if you guys don't mind." Kanao softly spoke. "We don't mind at all, just wanted to see." Kanao nodded. "So then we're sticking together boi's?" Tommy said as he looked at his friends. "First one to fifty wins?" Y/n asked them, smirking. "What's the prize?" Tommy asked. "Anything." Y/n shrugged. One thought raced through the Bench Trios mind, 'A date' They smiled at the thought.

"Uh, are you guys okay?" Y/n asked as they snapped out of it. Blushing, they replied yes. Y/n chuckled, "You guys are weird." The three boys glared at him as they continued to walk.

" The three boys glared at him as they continued to walk

"Wisteria, it's all over the place."

Bangkyee - Part 6 Complete! I hope this isn't confusing, but it has been a year since the boys came to a new world. We are now following the anime! So, chapter notes. Kanao still flips her coin but feels a bit more comfy with the guys so she talks sometimes. The boys have a new set of clothes. M/n owns a pig mask. Dream smp have not stopped looking for the boys. What will happen next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas and dus!!