XIV. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

"Well guys, let's all get to bed and cuddle."

As the waiting came to an end the boys all sat together near the lake. "We should have a name for this place. We can't just keep calling it the place we first came from. It needs a cool name." Ranboo said as he stared off into the water. "How about the place Ranboo almost killed me?" Tommy said. "That happened a year ago Tommy. Get over it." Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"Magic River?" Tubbo suggested, "No, that's lame." Tommy replied. "You're lame." Y/n said with a smirk. "You're lamer." Tommy glared at him. "You're lamerer." Y/n argued back. "That's not even a word!" Ranboo exclaimed. "It is now, cause I said it." Y/n laid on his back. "How about wbh?" Tubbo asked. "Wbh? We can't even pronounce that." The boys gave Tubbo a confused stare.

"Way back home. Wbh, we can just say wbh." Tubbo explained. "Well if no one has anything better..." Y/n looked at the two males as they shook their heads no. "Wbh it is!" Y/n cheered. Tubbo smiled widely, but his smile slowly turned into a frown. "Tubbo? What's wrong?" Ranboo asked, catching the attention of the two other boys. "Do we... Are we really sure we want to join the Slayer corps?" He asked his friends.

They all shared a glance, "what do you mean?" Y/n asked. "Well, we can basically die, you know? Do we actually want to risk our life's just for fun?" Tubbo said in a serious tone. The boys stayed quiet, thinking deeply. "We risk our lives everyday for fun Tubbo. A green Teletubby literally hunts us daily, what do we have to fear? As long as we stick together we will stay alive." Y/n reassured Tubbo. "I'm also a blade, so there is no way in hell I'll let anyone touch you." Y/n winked at Tubbo.

Tubbo gave Y/n a flustered smile. "What about us?" Ranboo and Tommy said in unison, glaring daggers at Tubbo. "Right, you two as well, I guess." Y/n mumbled the last part. Both boys glared at him. "Let's get home shall we? The girls are probably waiting for us." Y/n smiled innocently, taking a hold of Tubbo's hand. "Last one home doesn't get a date with me!" Y/n jokingly exclaimed.

Before he could even look at the boys they were gone, Tubbo included. "What the hell?!" Y/n looked around, "These bitches desperate!" Y/n shouted as he began to run.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

It was a new day. A day that wouldn't be forgotten. "My name is Kanamori. I am the one who has forged the swords of 'The big men'" A man sat in front of the four Minecraft boys. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n, this is Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo. We are the 'big men'" Y/n smile nervously. Shouldn't have let Tommy pick our name... "Glad to meet you four. I assume you know of the Nichirin blades?" The four boys nodded their heads.

"Right, the first blade I present is Master Tommy's blade." Kanamori grabbed a box and unboxing it he presented a plain blade with red and white Tsuka (Handle) along with a round black Tsuba (Guard).

"Whoa, I'm going to be stabbing shit." Tommy laughed to himself as he reached the blade. Tommy examined the sword, seeing every single design in it. "Not as great as a diamond sword but very nice." Everyone watched as the color changed. "Eh?" Kanamori stared at the sword in confusion. "Is something wrong?" Y/n asked. "I've never seen such a dark red. Especially one with red swirls. Makes me wonder what you three will get." Tommy smiled pridefully as he kept looking at his sword, the man reached for another box.

"Master Ranboo's sword." Kanamori slid the box towards Ranboo. Like Tommy's the blade was plain, The Tsuka being half white and black with bits of red and green, and the Tsuba was purple square with black outline. "P-PURPLE?!" The sword had turned a dark purple. "That's a beautiful color." Y/n admired the swords. "It matches you." He smiled at Ranboo, who began to blush.

"I think I'm going to faint..." Kanamori said as he fanned himself. "Please don't do that mister Kanamori, Shinobu would probably think we did something." Ranboo whispered to the man. "Right, apologies, I bring master Tubbo's blade." Kanamori reached for the third blade. The blade was plain, having a full green Tsuka with a nice black cloud Tsuba. "Ooh, this is so cool!" Tubbo's exclaimed as he held the sword up, waiting for it to change.

"Like a bee! Oh my I love it so much." The blade had turned yellow with a single thick black stripe going through the middle. "Yellow! You must be a lightning user?! Right?" Kanamori clenched his fist in a hopeful way.

"No, sorry. I use poison." Tubbo's nervously chuckled. Kanamori sighed, "You four are way different than any swordsmen I have met." Kanamori turned his head towards Y/n. "I have a great feeling about you. May I ask, are you a king? That crown and cape seem very elegant." Kanamori asked.

Y/n chuckled, "In my home, I guess you can say I'm kind of a Prince." Kanamori nodded, "Interesting... Well then, I will present you with your blade." Kanamori grabbed the last box, revealing another plain sword, f/c and silver colored Tsuka and a nice gold dragon guard. Y/n admired the blade with stars in his eyes. "The colors and guard were hand picked by Lady Kocho herself." Kanamori said as he watched the sword change color.

"Black?" Kanamori asked no one. Y/n got nervous, "Is it a bad color?" He asked, the bench trio turned their attention towards the swordsmith. "Well, um. You see, it's really rare to see pitch black blades. Most Slayers that do have a black blade tend to not live long or become a pillar." Kanamori said. The bench trio felt their heart drop. Not live long? Y/n stared at the blade, confusion clearly in his face.

"Y/n?" Tubbo poked the pig boy. "It reminds me of a Netherite sword, don't you think? It's pretty cool." Y/n smiled at his friends.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"Thank you for forging our swords Kanamori. It was really a pleasure, I hope to see you again another time." The four boys bowed. "Thank you for letting me see these amazing swords, I expect great things from you four. I know you will get far, Y/n. You radiate power, I could feel it." Kanamori whispered the last part to Y/n.

"I'll see you four! Good luck on your journey!" Kanamori exclaimed as he walked off. "Well boys. This is it, a new chapter in our story. Are we ready bois?!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly. "Yes!" The bench trio exclaimed in unison. "Let's get ready to kick some demon ass!" Tommy exclaimed as he held his sword high.

"CAW!!! First mission!! CAW!! Tubbo, Ranboo and Y/n are to head North!! CAW!! Tommy is to watch over Kamado twins! Oyokata-samas orders! CAW!!!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"CAW!!! First mission!! CAW!! Tubbo, Ranboo and Y/n are to head North!! CAW!! Tommy is to watch over Kamado twins! Oyokata-samas orders! CAW!!!"

Bangkyee - Part 14 Complete! Yooo, da bois still haven't been able to go home. Swords have finally arrived! Black blade?? First mission? Tommy is babysitting?! How will it go? What will happen next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas, and Dus!!