III. 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Now, mind explaining the situation?"

The four boys looked at each other, almost as if talking with their eyes. Shinobu gave them a confused stare, all three boys seemed to have come to an agreement and all looked at Y/n. Y/n narrowed his eyes and tilted his head. The bench trio nodded.

Sighing, Y/n cleared his throat. "We aren't quite sure how we got here, sir, I remember Tommy and I were rolling on the floor and suddenly I was falling from the sky, trees were the only thing I saw. Tommy was nowhere to be seen so I assumed we got split up. Then Tubbo came down. I noticed that our features had changed, and once meeting with Tommy and Ranboo, we noticed that Ranboo was a lot different, so that was a big red flag. And I know our world is full of portals to other dimensions, so it could be possible we discovered a new dimension which is here?" Y/n explained.

"Portals... Well, I don't know what we could do to help, as we've never heard of this kind of problem, but I advise searching around the area's you fell in to see if you could find any clues, or maybe find an entrance to your world." Kagaya said, Shinobu agreeing. "That would be a start." Y/n said looking over to his friends.

"I'd like to offer my place, Oyakata-sama. I've grown a liking towards them, and if it isn't any trouble, while we try to resolve this situation, they could help us out here in the corps?" Shinobu smiled looking at Y/n. Y/n smiled back, "We would appreciate help here in the corps, if it isn't a lot of trouble with you four. It could be a use of entertainment while you stay." Kagaya smiled.

Y/n turned to the bench trio, "What do you guys think?" They looked at each other, "Fuck yeah! Let's sab some shit!" Tommy yelled, Y/n hit him in the head, "Watch your mouth Tommy, we aren't home." Tommy mumbled curses.

"I think that's a good idea, but what about Ranboo? He is a "demon" after all." Tubbo turned towards Kagaya, "I'll make sure to advise the slayers about his situation, I don't think Ranboo will have the same problems as other demons since he doesn't have Muzan's demon blood. I just want you, Ranboo, to make sure to keep yourself under control." Kagaya said in a serious manner.

"I understand sir." Ranboo replied, "Very well, you are dismissed, I hope to hear your progress in training and getting home." Kagaya smiled. "Of course, have a good day, Kagaya." Y/n said standing up, the bench trio following.

"There will be a hashira meeting about this later on Shinobu, I hope to see you there." Kagaya smiled towards Shinobu, "I will be there Oyakata-sama, have a great day." Shinobu excused herself and left with the four males following.

"Grown to like us, huh?" Tommy nudged Shinobu. She sent him an angry smile, "Except for you, Tommy." Y/n, Tubbo and Ranboo burst out into laughter. "By the way, Shinobu, what training will we be doing?" Ranboo asked. "To defeat a demon you can only use one certain type of sword, a Nichirin sword, it's made specifically to kill demons, along with breathing techniques. My sword doesn't have a blade but I use a type of poison that helps kill demons." Shinobu explained, "Like potions!" Tubbo exclaimed, Shinobu sweat dropped.

"Potions are liquids like magic that we mix and use to give us abilities or to harm others." Y/n explained, Shinobu hummed. "I guess you can say it is like potions." She said, "Well let's get going, we have lots of talking to do!" Shinobu clapped her hands and began to walk, the four boys following.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"This is your home?!" Tubbo exclaimed looking at the huge estate, Shinobu nodded and smiled. "This place is so cool!" Tommy yelled, Y/n and Ranboo agreed. "Please make sure to take your shoes before stepping on the floor." Shinobu said as she walked in. "I'm back!" Shinobu exclaimed.