XIII. 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Oi! Assholes!"

Ranboo and Y/n froze, they looked towards the source of sound but saw nothing. "CAW!" They looked up to see Michael sitting on a branch. "Michael?" Ranboo questioned as the bird flew down, landing on his head. "Who taught you that word?" Y/n asked as he got off of Ranboo's lap. 

"Caw! Tommy! Caw!" Michel flapped his wings. "Don't say it, it's very bad." Ranboo scowled the bird. "Did Shinobu send you?" Y/n asked as he gathered his things. "No. Ubuyashiki-sama has requested to see you four. Caw!" Michael says as he flies to Y/n, "Have you told Tommy and Tubbo?" Y/n asked. "Caw!" Michael flapped his wings. 

"Then we should go, don't want them to wait." Ranboo sighs sadly as he gets up. I really wanted to see what would have happened. Y/n pat Ranboo's shoulder, "We'll finish another time." He winked at Ranboo and began to walk away. Ranboo blushed and smiled, "Right! Let's get going!" He began to march. Y/n chuckled, grabbing ahold of Ranboo's hand.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"Ugh! Can you believe them Tubbo! Leaving us to do everything for them." Tommy grumbled angrily. "Do you think this was Ranboo's doing?" Tubbo asked, "Do I think? He surely asked Y/n out on a date while we were sleeping. That bastard!" Tommy gripped his sword handle. "Are you jealous?" Tubbo smirked at him. 

Tommy's face went red, "Jealous? Are you kidding me? I'm just upset that they left us home with the woman. Not that I would complain, but they made us do their work." Tommy crossed his hands and looked away from Tubbo. "Uh huh, if you say so." Tubbo chuckled. "Why do you think Kagaya wants to talk with us?" Tubbo asked Tommy. "Don't know, maybe he wants us to be Hashira, we are very powerful." Tommy praised himself. "I doubt that." Tubbo thought to himself. 

Tommy and Tubbo soon arrive at Kagaya's home, being greeted by Amane. She led them to a room where Kagaya sat in the middle, drinking tea. "Big K! How are you feeling today?" Tommy asked as he and Tubbo sat. Kagaya smiled, "Doing very well, I hope I didn't disturb you this late at night." Kagaya said. "Oh no, we were on our way out before Michael came to deliver his message." Tubbo replied. 

Kagaya hummed. The duo turned their head towards the door as they heard footsteps near them. A knock was heard, "Come in." Kagaya replied as the door slid open, revealing the pig and enderman duo. "Kagaya, hello, forgive us for being late." Y/n said as he closed the door. "You are just in time, please have a seat." Ranboo and Y/n both took a seat, Y/n sitting next to Tommy, and Ranboo next to Tubbo.

Tommy glared at Ranboo as he sat, "Sorry for leaving you two, Ranboo and I just wanted to hang out." Y/n said as he glanced at Tommy. "Tch, it's not like we cared anyway." Tommy replied. The room went silent. "Now, the reason I've brought you four here is because I would like for you four to watch over Kamado Tanjiro, and Kamado Nezuko." Kagaya announced.

The room fell quiet. No sound was heard. "What?" Tubbo asked. "You want us to babysit?" Tommy asked. Kagaya chuckled, "I ask for you to look after them, even if it is from afar." Y/n glanced at the Bench trio. "What about our own missions, sir?" Ranboo asked, "You will have your own missions of course, so I do advise taking turns on watch."  Tommy frowned. Y/n alone with that Tanjiro kid? Oh heck no. "Very well, Kagaya, we will watch over the Kamado siblings." Y/n smiled.

"Thank you, I wish you four well in your journey. And I hope for your safe arrival to your home soon." Kagaya smiled. The boys smiled, each bowing their heads. "Thank you for everything." Tubbo said. "You are dismissed." Kagaya said as the boys stood up. "Have a goodnight, Kagaya." Y/n said as he walked out. "See you around big K." Tommy said. Kagaya only smiled. 

The boys left, saying goodbye to the family. "Now, where the hell were you two?" Tommy asked as soon as they were far from the home. "We went to a festival." Ranboo replied. "Alone?" Tommy glared at the two. "That's how a date works Tommy." Y/n smirked as he carried Tubbo on his back.

"I want a date Y/n, why don't we go out sometime?" Tubbo asked as he snuggled his head in Y/n's neck. "Maybe we could, I know a lovely place you might like." Y/n said as he and Tubbo walked farther and farther from Tommy and Ranboo. The two glanced at each other, "Did Tubbo just steal Y/n from us?" Ranboo asked. Tommy turned to the duo, "Y/n! I want a date too! I'd make a great boyfriend!" Tommy yelled as he chased after the two boys.

Ranboo just stood there, "Did they both just steal Y/n from me?" He asked no one. "Ranboo c'mon!" Y/n shouted. Ranboo looked over and began to jog. "Coming!" He shouted back.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Upon arriving home, Shinobu stood outside the mansion, waiting for the boy's arrival. "Welcome back, I hope Oyokata-sama had great news." Shinobu smiled at the four boys. "Nope, just babysitting." Tommy grumbled. Shinobu giggled, "Who are you babysitting?" She asked. "Oh! Tanjiro and his de-" Y/n put his hand over Tubbo's mouth. "The Kamado siblings. Kagaya believes the boy is special." Y/n said. 

Tubbo licked Y/n's hand. "Aw dude! Gross!" Y/n pulled his hand away and cleaned it on Tommy's Haori, "Hey!" He yelled. Ranboo and Shinobu chuckled. "You four should get to bed. You have work to do tomorrow." Shinobu said as she slid open the door for the boys. "I'll be off now. Have a goodnight." She said as she began to walk away. "Have a safe journey, Shinobu, goodnight." Y/n said, Shinobu smiled warmly.

"Well guys, let's all get to bed and cuddle

"Well guys, let's all get to bed and cuddle."

Bangkyee - Part 13 Complete! SO, date is over! Ranboo is disappointed, but happy! Tubbo and Tommy are stealing Y/n from Ranboo?! The boys have to babysit?! What happened to Y/ns notebook?? Michael is saying nono words?!? What will happen next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas, and Dus!!