X. 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

"Nice job bud. Welcome to the butterfly/Minecraft family."

"Shhh," Y/n put his finger on his lips, "Let's go around the back." Y/n told the bench trio as he crawled on the floor. "Y/n, you're getting your clothes dirty." Ranboo said as he stood behind the male. "It'll get cleaned either way. Tommy has clothes duty for five months." Y/n said rolling around the floor acting like a spy.

"You know Ranboo can just teleport us there, right?" Tubbo told Y/n. M/n froze, "Oh, right! Ranboo, let's do that." Y/n stood up and dusted himself off. "Pft, dumbass." Tommy pushed Y/n playfully. "Whatever, teleport us to room base one." Y/n said taking ahold of Ranboo and Tubbo's hand. Tommy holding Ranboo's other hand. "Aye aye captain." Ranboo said.

VWOOP

The four boys appeared in their room. It was pitch black and felt cold, Y/n slowly and quietly went to open the balcony door. Light filled the room, "Much better." Y/n whispered. The boys carefully and quietly took their footwear off and put their swords away. "Should we change?" Tubbo whispered. "We look pretty much clean so I don't think so." Ranboo whispered back.

Tubbo nodded and laid down on his bed, "I missed you baby." He whispered to his comfy sleeping area. Y/n chuckled and went to lay down as well. He let out a big sigh, "Home from another world." He quietly spoke. "When do we go see them? I'm getting quite hungry." Tommy spoke softly. "In a minute, let's just relax." Ranboo said as he snuggled his blankets.

CREAK

The four boys all froze, footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs. They all sat up and looked at each other, Y/n put his finger on his lips. The footsteps stopped in front of their door. No one made a single sound. The footsteps began again, heading downstairs. The boys waited until it was silent. "That was... Terrifying." Tubbo sighed in relief. "You think they heard us?" Ranboo asked, Y/n shrugged.

"I think we should go down now. I don't want anyone bursting through the door." Y/n stood up and stretched. "Yeah." The three boys said in unison, getting up and walking over to the door, they quietly opened it and peaked out. "Coast is clear, bois, move out." Tommy whispered. The boys tiptoed to the stairs. They could hear the cries of the butterfly children, "Aw no, this is all your fault Y/n!" Tubbo whispered and smacked Y/n on the head.

"Sorry!" Y/n rubbed his head. "Girls, please, if you don't stop crying, then I'll cry." The boys heard Shinobu say as her voice cracked. Y/n put his hand over his mouth, making sure not to accidentally laugh. Footsteps made their way over to the stairs, the four boys began to panic, "Shhh, just stay still." Y/n told them as they froze.

Kanao appeared on the bottom of the stairs, she looked up and saw the boys. She sent them a smile. "Welcome home." She quietly said. Y/n sighed and smiled, "Glad you're safe Kan." He whispered to the girl, Kanao made her way up the stairs, "How are they holding up?" Ranboo asked. "They believed it." She said, "Sweet, now it's our cue to go, I'm really getting hungry." Y/n whispered as he was taking a step down.

The boys slowly followed the pink boy down. The crying became louder as they made their way to the living room. They tried their best to all peek out to see what was happening but it failed. Ranboo, who was in the back, slipped and fell on top of Tommy who fell on top of Tubbo who bumped into Y/n. Basically the boys stumbled into the entrance of the living room.

A few gasps were heard. Y/n looked up to see all the girls staring at them, Aoi and the butterfly children had red puffy eyes, while Shinobu had tears rolling down hers. All four boys gulped, "We're home?" Tubbo said, unsure of what to say. "WAA, WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE DEAD!" The butterfly children yelled as they ran over to the four boys and hugged them. "Girls, we are strong men! Nothing can defeat us." Tommy exclaimed as he sat up.