V. 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢?

THUMP

"Ouch." Y/n, Tubbo and Ranboo said in unison as Tommy laid on the floor groaning in pain. "We have a lot of work to do. Ranboo, you're up." Ranboo gulped and grabbed the wooden sword. "Good luck." Tubbo and Y/n said. Shinobu stood opposite of Ranboo, wooden sword in hand. Silence was only heard.

Shinobu ran full speed, sword ready to hit Ranboo. Ranboo closed his eyes and disappeared.

VWOOP

Fading red and green particles surrounding the spot Ranboo was once in. He appeared behind Shinobu and was about to hit her but missed as Shinobu dodged and tripped him with her sword. "Dude! Ranboo you still have your enderman abilities. That's sick!" Y/n said as he stood up to help Ranboo.

"So it seems your abilities have stayed with you since your half demon. All five of you almost got a hit on me. Y/n and Kanao are a little more advanced than you three but no worries. Training is all you need. I will decide when you are ready to participate in the final selection. And Ranboo?" Shinobu looked at him, "Practice your demon arts alone, it may be helpful in battle." Shinobu said as she gathered all the wooden swords, "Yes ma'am." Ranboo saluted.

Shinobu smiled, "We'll be focusing on speed first, training is done for today." Shinobu put the swords away, all four boys let out a long sigh. "I will never complain to Techno about training ever again." Y/n said as he stretched, "Your abilities are impressive Shinobu, I think you can take Techno on if you two had a fight to the death." Y/n said.

Shinobu blushed, "My abilities are nothing compared to the power Muzan holds." Tommy huffed, "Can we go and do something fun? Like exploring or something, I'm already bored." Tubbo playfully punched Tommy, "You're always bored." Y/n chuckled, "Is there a village nearby?" Y/n asked Shinobu.

She thought for a moment, "There is one maybe three miles north." She said, "Ooh, we should all go to the village and have some quality bonding! If you ladies aren't busy." Tubbo said, Y/n agreed, "Yeah, it could help pass time as you wait for your meeting tonight." Shinobu seemed taken aback.

She turned to look at Kanao who only smiled. "It'll be our treat. We are rich after all." Ranboo said. "What do you mean?" Shinobu asked him. Tommy went to her side and slid his arm around her, "We own diamonds madam." Y/n smirked, "Sometimes it's great being a blade." He took three diamonds out of his pocket. "Oh my, how many do you guys have?" Shinobu asked as she held the diamonds, showing them to Kanao. "We have many more." Tommy said.

"Now, let's go!" Tommy yelled as he ran back to his room. "A show of our gratitude, so don't worry about it." Y/n winked at Shinobu and walked to get his items, Tubbo and Ranboo following.

Shinobu turned to look at Kanao, "They are very interesting, don't you think?" She smiled, Kanao nodded.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"These are real?" The butterfly children asked as they admired the bright blue gem as Tommy showed them. "Heck yeah! I found them myself." Tommy said as he felt proud, "Until the blades stole it all from everyone." Tubbo said as he walked alongside Y/n. "You guys shouldn't have left the village alone when the blades were in town." Y/n shrugged his shoulders.

"That's another thing Shinobu, Y/n is not only a murder but a thief." Tommy grinned. "It is what it is." Y/n said, "It is what it is." Tubbo and Ranboo repeated. The four boys laughed. "You four are weird." Aoi said as she glanced at them. "One of a kind baby." Tubbo laughed.

"The village is up ahead, we can get you four clothing and shoes, then maybe get lunch?" Shinobu asked as she looked at the boys. They nodded, "Last one there is a loser!" Tommy yelled as he began to run, leaving everyone behind. "Not it!" Ranboo ran, "Nope!" Tubbo ran, "Let's gooo!" Kiyo yelled as she ran, followed by Sumi and Naho.