forty seven.

"Come on a date with me." Harry interrupted my story.

We were sitting on the couch in the corner of his office eating lunch on Friday afternoon. I was tired but being around him always seemed to give me more energy. I was taken aback by his request, this was very direct and usually he would approach things like this with more caution.

"What?" I laughed, lifting another mouthful to my lips.

"You heard me, come on a date with me. Tonight. Clem will be back tonight and call me selfish, but I want more time alone with you. So, come on a date with me. Please?" His cheeks were a subtle shade of pink and he tried to hide his smile from me.

My nose scrunched in consideration, I tapped my chin for added effect. His lip was trapped between his teeth and his eyes were focused on mine. The green was darker today, instead of being the sharp colour they usually were, today they were warm.

"I guess I can rearrange some things." I shrugged, returning to my lunch.

His laugh filled the office as he moved to close the space between us. I placed my hand on his chest, his racing heart could be felt through his button up shirt.

"Not in my workplace, loverboy." I teased before standing up and heading out into the hallway and towards my classroom.

The drive home was silent; with me not wanting to ask what we were doing and Harry not wanting to offer the information, the silence was comfortable. The rain was starting to lessen as every day went past. We were nearing the end of August now, the weather was bound to improve steadily from here.

"What should I wear on this date?" This was the first time we had spoken since lunch and the anticipation had finally gotten to me.

"Hmmm, something pretty." He spoke in a low voice, hoping not to disturb Clem in the room between us. "But bring a coat."

Something pretty?

I made my way into my room and began getting ready. He also neglected to give me a timeline so I applied some tinted moisturiser, filled in my brows and put on some lip gloss. I found some earrings that I hadn't had an occasion to wear and threw them in my ears. I made my way over to the wardrobe in the corner which, after our trip to Will's, was filled with all my clothes.

There was one dress I had in mind, I had never worn it. I felt as though the dress was far too happy for any event I ever attended with Will, my mood never did the dress any justice. So it remained in the back of my cupboard with the tags still attached.

Until tonight. I finally felt as though my happiness reflected the vibe of the dress and I deserved to wear something I loved. Of course, it was still cold outside so I put on some thick cream tights and had my black puffer jacket ready to put on as we were about to leave.

After zipping up my black ankle boots, I swung my bedroom door open and made my way into the hallway. Harry's door was open so he was probably in the kitchen or living room waiting for me.