seventy one.

This chapter contains mostly descriptions of smut. It is not overly important to the overall storyline so if this content makes you uncomfortable, you can definitely skip this chapter without missing much.
Also I have never written 'soft' smut before so I apologise in advance!
*****

Upon waking up, realising it was just reaching 5:30pm, we decided to move to the kitchen and start making something that resembled dinner. Harry had disappeared to our bedroom for a few moments before emerging with a pancake shaker jug and Nutella jar he had packed in his suitcase. The gesture was sweet, he knew full well I wouldn't want to go to the supermarket straight off the plane.

After searching through just about every drawer and cupboard in the kitchen, we finally found the pans and Harry started making up the pancake mix. Content with just watching, I lifted myself up onto the kitchen counter and observed him shake the shaker jug and pour its contents into the pan.

Occasionally, he would lift his head from watching the bubbling batter to flash me a sweet smile or drop his eye into a wink. Our pancakes were plated up but instead of moving to sit at the table, Harry jumped up to join me on the counter. It wasn't the easiest way to eat, plate resting on our thighs with our feet off the ground but it felt nice.

"I don't ever wanna go back." I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder.

He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, "I know, baby. Maybe once all this shit is sorted and the school year is over, we can come up here for longer than a few days."

I hummed in acknowledgement, the Will situation made up 85% of my lack of desire to go back to Melbourne. But that other 15%, that was purely my own selfishness and my lack of desire to share Harry's attention with another being.

"That sounds really nice. We could bring Clem if you wanted? Be all touristy around Sydney for a bit? I really like the sound of that."

Harry jumped down from the counter, moved the plate from my lap and shuffled himself between my legs. His arms wrapped around my back, tracing patterns through the material of my dress and his head came to rest in the crook of my neck, placing gentle kisses to the skin there.

My hands tangled in the curly mess that was forming on his head and I let out a sigh of content. I loved him so much.

"I love you." The words fell from my lips so easily, I never had to prepare myself to say them.

"I love you so much more, you'll never know just how much." His voice was muffled against my skin but they still made me shiver.

Slowly, his gentle kisses became more intentional. He kissed the skin of my neck with such purpose, it had me throwing my head to the side to expose more to him. I know exactly how I wanted this to end, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't incredibly nervous.

The last person to ever be with me that way tried to kill me on a number of occasions. I had no way to tell if I was good at it all, or if I genuinely enjoyed the experience myself. There had been many times where I would pretend to want to because I was scared, there had also been a few occasions where I didn't get the choice.

"Tell me to stop, baby. I don't want to do anything you don't want. I'm happy to just stand here and kiss you for a few hours if that's what you want. You gotta tell me what you want, okay?" His lips stopped moving against my neck so I would pay attention to his words.

"When have I ever sat by and let you do something I didn't want you to, Mr Styles?"

His head moved out of my neck and came to be level with my own. His lips were slightly swollen and pink from his gentle assault and his eyes were a darker shade of green.