Chapter XXXI: She's getting married?

Skylar

Oh fuck.

"She's getting married? To him? " I asked slowly making sure I understood well. Billy nodded. "Jake's gonna freak out" I muttered. "That's why I told you first. Maybe if you tell him, he won't take it that badly"

"Alright, could you call him to come over? I still don't know how a phone works" I asked a bit embarrassed. He tried to stop himself from laughing but failed greatly. "Oh shut up" I said in fake annoyance. He then went to call Jake.

Not 10 minutes later he was already at the door. Soaked, but he was there. I ran to his room to get him some dry clothes and he accepted them gratefully. "So what's wrong? " I sighed trying to imagine the worst case scenario.

"First of all Jake I know she's a great friend and you've been friends since you were kids but please don't freak out okay? I need you around and I can't afford loosing you too... " He nodded slowly at my words, with a confused look on his face.

I then handed him the invitation for Bella and Edward's wedding after sitting down across from him, my leg bouncing up and down violently. When he finished reading the invitation I could feel his anger boiling up.

He ran out the house and I ran after him with tears threatening to fill my eyes. He went to stand in the rain and I reached for him but he pushed me away from him gently "Jake- " "Don't... I... I don't want to hurt you" Ignoring his words I walked to him, regardless of the consequences that movement may have and pulled him into me, hugging him tightly. "It's gonna be okay" I whispered as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm gonna help you out of this alright? We'll get through this together, I know how much she means to you and I won't let you alone in this" I continued rubbing his back gently as his shoulders started to shake harshly. "It's okay, let it all out" I said still rubbing his back under the pouring rain.

At that point it was taking all my will to stop myself from walking over at Bella's house and just bite her head off. She was the reason my limp took so long to heal, she was the reason Jake got his whole left part of his body crushed in a fight, she was the reason of so many innocent lifes lost due to an army built to kill her for being an idiot, she was the reason that the love of my life was crying in my arms right now. I hated her so damn much. All she did was create misery in mine and Jake's life.

After a while he finally managed to calm down and I brought him inside the house to get him to dry a bit. The moment I sat him down I ran out the house knowing I would phase sooner or later out of pure anger. Jake tried to follow me but his father stopped him, knowing that I needed some time alone.

The moment I set foot on the grass of the backyard I could feel myself transform out of anger as I lost concentration and ripped my clothes for the first time in years. Leah's gonna murder me.

"Sky are you okay? What's going on? I've never felt you being so angry" Seth asked through wolf telepathy. I growled slightly remembering what was going on. "I'll tell you later.. Can you do me a small favour please? " I replied. "Yeah of course, what is it? " I hesitated a bit. "Could you bring me some clothes please? At Bella's or if I'm not there, at the Cullen's" I heard him chuckle a bit before he accepted.

When I arrived at Bella's I saw she was there so I went to hide in the forest next to her house and waited for Seth, who arrived just 5 minutes later carrying clothes in his mouth. I took them and he ran off after I thanked him. I quickly changed back in my human form and ran to knock on Bella's door. A tall and very skinny man opened the door.

"Uh.. Hey? " He asked. I groaned internally, not ready to interact with a human in this state of mind but I forced myself to keep calm. "Hey, is Bella here? " I asked even though I already knew the answer to that. "Oh.. Yeah, I'll get her for you" He replied awkwardly. "Thank you".

Seconds later Bella was standing in the door opening next to the man that I supposed was her dad. "Hey Bella, can we talk? " I asked, putting a fake smile on my face. She nodded trying to cover the fear in her eyes as she stepped out the door and closed it behind her. "Bella what the actual fuck is wrong with you? " I hissed trying to keep myself calm. "What do you mean what is wrong with me? Nothing is wrong with me! "

I shoved her against the wall holding her to it with my arm on her neck as I spoke. "Do you even know how Jacob is right now? The only thing you do is fucking cause chaos and you're gonna tell me that you don't know what you did?" She looked at me with wide eyes as my voice became more and more threatening. "You're lucky you're a human and I would kill you if I'd hit you but one wrong move Bella and I'll be beating the living shit out of your stupid leech boyfriend. Got it? " I growled and she gulped. "Got it?! " I repeated. She nodded quickly. "That's what I thought."

After shoving her against the wall, watching out to not kill her I walked away and ran into the forest phasing. God I hate that bitch.

I ran for hours, trying to calm myself down but there seemed to be no way. What the hell is going on with me?!. I couldn't seem to understand what was going on, I could only feel my anger and voices that I could barely hear in the distance.

"(Y/N)! Hey! What the hell is going on! Calm down! " I heard Paul yell through wolf telepathy before seeing him standing in front of me, blocking my way. I stopped running just in time to not run into him. I started to whine as I stumbled on my four paws.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay, it's okay." Paul spoke again as he stood next to me in his wolf form, helping me balance. After I started calming down he asked me what was going on and as I explained the situation I could tell he was livid, not because Bella would get married, but because she had been the cause to me ending up in this situation.

Seconds after I finished the story, my head shot up when I heard a familiar howl. "Jake? " I asked to myself. I started sprinting towards the direction from where the howl came on my black furry paws. "Jake? Where are you? " I could only hear whines in response but that and his scent was more than enough for me to find him.

#edited#