003

chapter threehanging with new friends

chapter three
hanging with new friends

The next day, Dylan had decided to join Kourtney in the costume department, the girl designing and making everyone's costumes for the show

The next day, Dylan had decided to join Kourtney in the costume department, the girl designing and making everyone's costumes for the show. Dylan was so happy that Kourtney was finally showing off her incredible talent, and could not wait to see how well she does. Currently, she was measuring Ashlyn's head for her Mrs Darbus' headpiece. Ashlyn and Dylan had been getting to know each other more, them texting back and forth for most of the night, both baffled on how they weren't already friends. Which is why Ashlyn leaves the costume department, Dylan decided to join her, both girls bidding goodbye to Kourtney as they walked out of the room.

However, that was seemingly a bad idea as the first thing they did was see EJ recording himself on his phone, clearly being on Instagram live or something. Ashlyn walked towards the boy, Dylan (reluctantly) following behind her with a huff.

"Hi!" Ashlyn exclaimed, waving at the phone.

"Hello." Dylan waved tiredly.

"Hey, say hi to my cousin." He pointed the phone at the two, "And her friend. And bye to my cousin and her friend. She's the bomb. Peace."

EJ turned his phone off as Ashlyn laughed. Dylan scoffed as she turned to him, the boy sending her a confused look as she spoke up, "Caswell, I'm offended."

"Why?"

"You referred to me as Ashlyn's friend, I'm clearly her girlfriend." Ashlyn laughed, putting an arm around Dylan. Dylan shrugged when EJ gave her a look.

"Sorry, I'll do better." EJ nodded.

"You're in a good mood." Ashlyn commented as they walk down the halls.

"That's just for the fans, Ash. Inside I'm a bucket of sad." EJ admits as they turn the corner. Dylan snorts at his statement, EJ elbowing her gently in return. She was standing inbetween the two cousins, Ashlyn's arm still over her shoulder.

"You're still not over the not getting troy thing?" Ashyln asked.

"I put three years into this drama department and now I have to understudy my girlfriend's ex?" EJ explained exasperatedly.