014

chapter fourteen ashlyn's party

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chapter fourteen
ashlyn's party

Dylan walked into Ashlyn's house later that night, her father having just dropped her off

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dylan walked into Ashlyn's house later that night, her father having just dropped her off. She had put on a pair of blue ripped straight leg jeans with a black cropped tee and brown zip up hoodies. She had her white air forces on her feet as she greeted everyone. She stepped into the living room after giving Ashlyn a hug to see everyone gathered around a table. Carlos had apparently brought a game with him that he had made as a kid for everyone to play.

EJ came into the house a few minutes after her, confessing things to people as he greeted them. Dylan watched him from the sofa in confusion, wondering what the hell he was doing. She shook her head and took a sit from her drink as EJ walked into the living room with his own drink from the kitchen.

"Hey." EJ greeted her with a small smile.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked EJ as he sat next to her.

"Yeah." EJ nodded. "Why?"

"Are you sure? You haven't got a fever or anything, you're acting... weird." Dylan told him.

"No I'm fine. Just decided to be a new man." EJ told her.

"And what made you come to this revelation that you wanted to become a 'new man'?" Dylan questioned, the Caswell boy smiling at her.

"I just wanted to be a better person." He stated softly, staring at the girl next to him.

"Well I hope it works out for you." Dylan smiled back at him before standing up. "I think I heard G coming in, I'm going to say hi."

The Valdez went to walk away but tripped and accidently knocked EJ's drink out of his hand and all over his trousers. Dylan gasped before bursting out in laughter as everyone stared at them.

"I'm so... I'm so sorry." Dylan laughed. "A billion sorrys, Caswell."

"Go away." The boy scowled, pushing her laughing figure gently in the direction of where Gina stood.

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

Carlos quickly told them to separate into two teams, the East High Wildcats and the West High Knights. So far, the Wildcats had EJ, Seb, Nini, and some of the dancers while the Knights had Big Red, Ashlyn, and more dancers. Gina immediately sat down to Big Red to reserve her spot on the Knights.

WONDER | ej caswellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें