010

chapter tenchaos at rehearsals

chapter ten
chaos at rehearsals

Since they needed to take pictures for the program for high school musical: the musical, the main cast gathered early before school that day

Since they needed to take pictures for the program for high school musical: the musical, the main cast gathered early before school that day. Dylan was going to be on the cover of the program, as they were recreating the iconic high school musical jumping shot, which Ryan was in. Dylan had arrived with Nini, the two heading into the dressing room to be put in their costumes. Kourtney had done incredibly well in making them look practically identical to the original.

Dylan put on her outfit, a pair of brown trousers paired with a light green – almost grey – shirt with white strips. She placed the Ryan hat on her head, turning to exit alongside Nini. The two girls left the dressing room, walking into the auditorium and onto the stage, which was set up with lights and the High school musical sign. Big Red had gotten his camera ready on a tripod opposite the sign.

"Oh my gosh, you two look perfect!" Kourtney exclaimed, admiring her costume work. "Yes!"

"You did amazing!" Dylan told the girl.

"Okay, people, let's do this!" Ricky's voice announced as he walked onto the stage.

Dylan turned. Once her eyes landed on Ricky, she immediately burst into laughter. Her hand went to cover her mouth in an attempt to stifle her laugh but it did not help. Ricky was wearing a ridiculous wig that was supposed to make him look more like Troy Bolton, but it only made him look ridiculous.

"Oh my god, Ricky." Nini commented.

"What?"

Dylan couldn't stop laughing, her doubling over to try and catch her breath. Nini simply pointed at Dylan, showing Ricky what his look had done to her best friend, making him decide that he probably did look... not great.

Gina then walked out in her Taylor costume, EJ behind her in his Chad costume. "Let's get some air, Wildcats."

"Okay guys," Big Red began after a few moments of mindless chatter. "We're gonna get one in for practice, okay? We're all gonna jump on the count of three. Ready? One, two, three."